• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyFace

Because squishy
Reaction score
@Fox-type Lover; and I have been planning out a PMD roleplay, because we've realized that there needs to be more PMD. So after conversing for a while, we've come up with this concept for an RP.

Basically, everyone is a human that was turned into a Pokemon. Pretty normal/cliche, right? Well here's the catch: they're in the Unova region, which means there's going to be Trainers who will try to catch them or beat the crap out of them for training. There's also a smaller possibility of meeting Team Plasma, and being captured/experimented on by them. So despite the fact that the characters were once humans, other humans are their biggest threat.

So is anyone interested? And does anyone want to give some more suggestions? (By the way, I've already asked Fox-type Lover if we should allow Gen 6 Pokemon. I'll edit this when I get his answer)

I have not yet played a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, but I am very interested in this RP. It's been a while since I roleplayed, and I am eager to play as a dutz-dutz human who doesn't know how to be a Pokemanz. :3

Ok all. I will allow generation 6. The restrictions are no legendaries or evolved pokemon. And if anyone wants to be a human, go ahead. More conflicts for the human->pokemon :)lx037::lx133: should update these to unova region :p)

This could be fun. I'd totally love to be a Mudkip or something. I'm pending other stuff right now, so I'll get back on that.

I would be interested in doing this sort of RP if there isn't too many people...

That sounds like a pretty cool concept. You can count me in if there's still room.

Well, I'm not sure what's going on with the RP right now, nobody has posted on it in a while. But yeah, we could use some more people in it, to spark life back into the RP.

So what's the official status then? Original post is a few months old, but if there's room and nobody minds me butting in during the middle, I'd love to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom