• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

Arcalargo

god of the Longbow!
Reaction score
Hey all, if you are having issues getting one of the Legendaries from this year, let me know. I have several to trade. I haven't kept an eye on IV's so they aren't competitive, but it still counts in the 'dex. I'm not looking for anything, but a Heart Scale/PP Up/PP Max would be appreciated. Let me know and get your Event Legendary today!

I have:
5 20th Anniversary Darkrai
1 McHoopa
2 20th Anniversary Mew
2 20th Anniversary Celebi (1 promised to Sky_Master)
1 20th Anniversary Jirachi
3 XYZ Yveltal
XYZ Xerneas
1 Last Chance 20th Anniversary Mew Code

Last edited:
I have all of the North American 20th Anniversary Event legendaries (Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Darkari), McDondald's Hoopa, and the Zygarde/Xernias/Yvetal from this month.

I will have to check my card to see if I have a Galileo Rayquaza or Sly Zoroark available to trade.

Last edited:
How many of the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal events do you have ? I mainly have PP Maxes and PP Ups for that :)

How many do you want?

Last edited:
I'm just curious, so other people can still have one of these. I don't want to hog them all xD

Anyway, I'd like one of each, please.

I'm just curious, so other people can still have one of these. I don't want to hog them all xD

Anyway, I'd like one of each, please.
Ok, I'll get one of each ready for you tonight.

I'll also take a moment to get a full inventory of events that need good homes.

Okie dokie. What's your timezone ? Mine is UTC 0 - UTC +1. Also, it seems I have your old FC registered (2724-0721-4151).

I'm at UTC -6 (Central US DST). I still have that device, I just use the one in my sig for more of my day to day business as it gives me Friend Safari's to browse through.

I'll be available in the next hour starting now. See you soon if you are still around. :)

Oh, okay then. I just realised Central US DST is only 5 hours behind my timezone. I guess I was slightly incorrect with what I said. I'll check back in a few hours then. :)

I have started adding 'mons and quantities to the OP for each as well as how many are spoken for and by whom.

Yes, I have one of each for you. What times will you be available?
Awesome! I'm also in Central time. Are you available tomorrow evening? I'm at work right now and have dinner plans right after and am not sure when I'll be home, so I don't want to suggest a time tonight and then be wrong

You still got any Darkrai available? My local GS ran out pretty quickly.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom