• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

It appears that my computer decided to uncheck me to receive letters from the Pokémon website before June 1, and this is why I haven't received any newsletter from my account. I am pissed off and want to know what to do to get Mew. It's seems to be curse with me and Mew.

@Shadao if you have the HS/PP Up/PP Max, I've got your Mew.

@Juliko was there anything on the list you wanted?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a PP Max for you if you still have a Darkrai for trade!

Do you perhaps have any Xerneas and Aniversary Celebi left?

Got a code for Darkrai from a friend recently, but now that someone brought it up, do you have any Celebi left (after the last guy of course ^^).

Added in a Last Chance Mew code from today's newsletter.

I missed out on Darkrai if you've still got them! I can take a look for those items and see if I have them. Thanks!

Hey all, if you are having issues getting one of the Legendaries from this year, let me know. I have several to trade. I haven't kept an eye on IV's so they aren't competitive, but it still counts in the 'dex. I'm not looking for anything, but a Heart Scale/PP Up/PP Max would be appreciated. Let me know and get your Event Legendary today!

I have:
5 20th Anniversary Darkrai
1 McHoopa
2 20th Anniversary Mew
2 20th Anniversary Celebi (1 promised to Sky_Master)
1 20th Anniversary Jirachi
3 XYZ Yveltal
XYZ Xerneas
1 Last Chance 20th Anniversary Mew Code

I have a PP Max and 2 Heart Scale's going. If you don't mind trading again I'd love two XYZ Yveltals and a McHoopa

If you still have a Mcdonlad's Hoppa . I tried getting one myself but I thought day off was the day before and found out the day after I was wrong. I have a couple of PP Max 's . I could give
Hey all, if you are having issues getting one of the Legendaries from this year, let me know. I have several to trade. I haven't kept an eye on IV's so they aren't competitive, but it still counts in the 'dex. I'm not looking for anything, but a Heart Scale/PP Up/PP Max would be appreciated. Let me know and get your Event Legendary today!

I have:
5 20th Anniversary Darkrai
1 McHoopa
2 20th Anniversary Mew
2 20th Anniversary Celebi (1 promised to Sky_Master)
1 20th Anniversary Jirachi
3 XYZ Yveltal
XYZ Xerneas
1 Last Chance 20th Anniversary Mew Code
If you still have a Mcdonlad's Hoppa . I tried getting one myself but I thought day off was the day before and found out the day after I was wrong. I have a couple of PP Max 's . I could give you one.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom