• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone play League of Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play a bit of League here and there, but don't have the guts to play normals, so I stick with co-op vs AI and get yelled at by the pros there :/ still a bit new at level 11
Ah I know what you mean...wifi at my school gets spotty sometimes so I spent the past year mostly doing bot games to get the first win bonus. Though I'll probably try to do ranked this season, to try and win some of those end-of-season rewards.

I think we're pretty friendly folk around here so we'd be happy to play games with you if you want :)
It would be totally fun to play some games with you guys. I mostly play by myself or with my man, so playing with other people I know sounds pretty fun.

When I hit Level 30 (Which shouldn't be long now), I'd love to do a Ranked Team or something (Even though I am kind of bad).
Sounds good! It'd just be awesome playing with people from here...I also have friends from another forum and games go along pretty well, win or lose :)

I can't send you an invite until you get level 30 @_@ But we can do pickup games in the meantime :D

Ah unfortunately I can't edit posts in this forum section but I can post an updated table.
User

[td]Summoner Name[/td]

[tr]
[td]JustTheFx[/td]
[td]JustJeff[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]TaiCrunch[/td]
[td]TaiCrunch[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]sharkshocker[/td]
[td]sharkshocker[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Drey[/td]
[td]Kaatarou[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Milkapoke[/td]
[td]MilkySonico[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]​

You can just tag me, I don't mind. :p

I just sent you a friend request in-game, my username is sharkshocker...if you're up for it yeah we can do some games *keeps hope for Bulba forum team* :D

No worries, we've all been there! My cousin just started playing as well and it's fun teaching others so hope to see you around there!
Yay! I'll accept it tomorrow once I go on. :) and yeah that would be great! you can be like my Bulba garden mentor for LoL haha. :D *bulba team gaining members one by one*

OMG GUYS. LETS CREATE A BULBAGARDEN RANKED TEAM?
YES PLEASE. But once I become more experienced lmao. :D
Mwahaha...it begins...

I can go make it now so we can save the name and team tag, try to add each other's usernames in the meantime. Then we can try setting up games to get to know each other better and ease into our communication :D

EDIT: Just made it, we will be the Bulbagardeners! Let me know if you want an invite!

Invite please! ign is SubliminaI.
I wish I knew how to do tables like that so I could update it. But it seems as though it is updated?

Level 12 now, after losing 2 normal ARAMs in a row...my summoner name is kanoskull. Although I did go 21/20 with Jax, hah.

Level 12 now, after losing 2 normal ARAMs in a row...my summoner name is kanoskull. Although I did go 21/20 with Jax, hah.

Nice! Once you get that Tri-Force Jax hits like a truck.
Have you thought about playing Normal games in the Summoner's Rift yet? :eek:

Nice! Once you get that Tri-Force Jax hits like a truck.
Have you thought about playing Normal games in the Summoner's Rift yet? :eek:

Yea, I've been playing Normals recently, 8 wins so far! Got a Quadra Kill with Tristana today on ARAM, plus on my recent game, a triple with Master Yi towards the end of the game. Brand was the most fun on Normals though, getting 12 kills first, then 13 the next!

My summoner level is 13 now.

Last edited:
I decided to try out ranked this season and did my first placement match the other day...did pretty well with Nunu support (even though I ended up securing my share of kills @_@)

@Drey and I have been planning a time where we can meet and get to know each other better on the Rift (or Scar or Abyss :p) It's been fun talking to some of you guys so hopefully we can try it one of these days! :D

Shoooot.

Sounds like fun. Username is EatingPlums, if y'all wouldn't mind havin' me.

'Almost-Gold' ADC/Support who doesn't mind Mid or Top either. New jungle is really weird tho.

Shoooot.

'Almost-Gold' ADC/Support who doesn't mind Mid or Top either. New jungle is really weird tho.

YESSSSS! I'm in the same boat as you are. Bot Lane is my home. :) But mid is lots of fun, and top lane is so peaceful. New jungle...Meh. I can only Fiddlesticks and Diana jung. But even then I do pretty bad pre-6.

I've been experimenting in the jungle with only AD Malzahar, and it's been going pretty well (Though I forgot Smite one time, which was pretty rough).

I'm Level 28 now, so I'm about to hit 30 one of these days.

Shoooot.

Sent you a friend request :)

Haha I'm in the same boat...I was about to go and get the hang of jungling then Season 5 came and turned it on its head @_@ I'm trying to get in some time to learn it, but I'm more comfortable with support/mid or top.

I just changed my entire theme on here to Lissandra. The first champ I ever started using about a year and a half ago. :)

DISCUSSION: Who was your first main champion?

I just changed my entire theme on here to Lissandra. The first champ I ever started using about a year and a half ago. :)

My first main was Tristana, but at the time, I kept playing Co-op vs AI, but I play her from time to time atm.

My first was Varus, quickly followed by Malzahar. Those two are basically the only champions I play (Though I'm slowly learning Jayce and Twisted Fate).

Mine would be Gangplank. He was the first champion I ever got, I picked him because of the Critplank build which felt very satisfying. (Thinking on it, getting the hang of his Q can be a good start on last-hitting)

Now I use mostly Akali (prepares to be pelted with tomatoes bananas) but I also like using Ahri and Lulu.

My first main was Tristana, but at the time, I kept playing Co-op vs AI, but I play her from time to time atm.

How are you liking the new Tristana? After the update.

My first was Varus, quickly followed by Malzahar. Those two are basically the only champions I play (Though I'm slowly learning Jayce and Twisted Fate).

Jayce is soooo difficult... mechanically. I can't get used to him. I find myself using the range option instead of the hammer for 98% of the game.

Mine would be Gangplank. He was the first champion I ever got, I picked him because of the Critplank build which felt very satisfying. (Thinking on it, getting the hang of his Q can be a good start on last-hitting)

Now I use mostly Akali (prepares to be pelted with tomatoes bananas) but I also like using Ahri and Lulu.

attachment.php

...One time I was smashed my face against my keyboard and I got a quadra as Akali. Tru story.

How are you liking the new Tristana? After the update.

Ehh, they lowered her range by level from 9 to 7 and lowered her defenses a bit, the explosive charges take a while to get used to.

I'm playing a bit of Tryndamere, mainly to push, late game I see a chunk of a turret's hp just fall off, and to me, that's pretty awesome, lol. But I am having trouble facing Master Yi, Akali and some ranged champs

I was around the area for the weekend so I stopped by the Riot headquarters (!!!) Unfortunately it was closed so I couldn't get inside, but I could see people milling around once in a while and some of their offices. Definitely need to stop over there on a weekday or something @_@

Another discussion topic: Anyone following the LCS? What's your favorite team? (Go Cloud9!) I got tickets for the matches on March 21 so I'm looking forward to seeing some games (and maybe some autographs) live! :D

/cast Revive

Oh wait, they removed it

Been playing a ton of ARAM >.> level 16 now, been keeping an eye on some champions though from the free rotation today, Udyr seems fun(though I'm trying to get him when I queue ARAM to try him out) Win Nao is still pretty op, still want to try before I buy as well.

Haven't been following LCS tbh, a bit focused on improving my gameplay, lols

Oh if you guys noticed, party rewards have been released! I tried it out yesterday with @double trouble! and although you're not guaranteed the maximum multiplier, it's still a bonus. Though we only tried it on a bot game and got a 1.2x multiplier on the original 18 IP @_@ (22 IP yeah!)

But anyway, would you guys be interested in queueing up to take advantage of this? We can do it on bot games so there's no pressure :) The more the merrier...literally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom