• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone up for a PRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jury

throat to the stars
Reaction score
I never PRP :|

So I figure I probably need to do something about that. That being said it'd be based on the Hunger Games, so I can appreciate it if I don't get much (if any) response to my plea P:

If, however, anyone deems it worth their time to agree I'd be grateful.

At most I'd want the PRP to be four-way; no more unless a fair few people ask, but I'd be happy with anything from one-on-one to that. So yeah, it just depends on who's interested.

Thanks for checking this out.

Hunger Games? Like the book? If it is I'd be interested... ^_^

Yep like the book P:

It'd just be another tournament, as if Katniss and Peeta had never defied the Capitol or anything.

Oh, yeah! That'd sound like fun... It makes me sound like a murderer when I put it that way... Anyway, let me know if you wanna PRP with me... ^_^

I did not personally read the books, but my two brothers did, and they are still obsessing over it. I have limited knowledge, but, my friends and I actually LARP'd the Hunger Games once.

As I've said in a comment to someone's blog, Hunger Games FTW! I've read the entire series multiple times, and I was actually re-reading the first book a few minutes ago.

In other words, I'd love to do a PRP with you.

Urgh. I would really like to do a PRP. But the problem is, I have zero knowledge on the Hunger Games. Like, at all.

How many of you would mind doing a group PRP then? If you're all okay with it we can just do that and then get started shortly.

Oblivion, if you'd rather do a seperate PRP about something other than the Hunger Games that can be arranged? Or, you know, you can just skim the wiki.

I'm fine with a group PRP.

I've got one question, though. Will the PRP start immediately in the arena, or at the reaping?

At the reaping, most likely.

Oh, great. I'll post the Start-up in the PRP section shortly, then.

Cuuuurse you, Corruption!! You beat me to it! XP

Haha, I was thinking about starting a Hunger Games RP for a while, but I'd much rather join yours if there are any spots still open ^^

If not, no worries ;)

We've literally just started, so if you want to go join in we're over in the PRP section ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom