• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Anywhere and Else *Me (Thestarjar) and That Guy*

thestarjar

lost in the sauce
Reaction score
"Thanks, I also prefer all of you out of jail than in it," Theida said, and on a split-second, possibly regrettable decision, decided not to show any more commitment than that. "How's that soup work, anyway? Do you have to wrestle people into drinking it, or...?"

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
"Depends on the kind. Some of 'em, you drink; some can be applied topically, if they're thick enough... and some can just flat-out combust." He chuckled, withdrawing his stirring-arm with a flourish. "This one just vaporises, though, so, uh... try not to breathe it in. It doesn't spread too far, once it's been set off, but still."

thestarjar

lost in the sauce
Reaction score
Theida leans back a little, as though worried it might start permeating the air right here and now. "Good to know...."

"W-Won't happen until it's out of the container," Spindle tells her. "S-Speaking of which--Hother. Are you ve-very mobile, with that magic going? We m--we might be able to find something else to put it in, in the building, i-if there's an excess after the first use. But with Sweetgum, you'll likely need to--well, to apply it yourself."

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
The dog offered a determined nod.
"The less it's carrying, the easier it is... as you could probably guess. ...And I can just about handle it at the moment, so... I'll be fine."

thestarjar

lost in the sauce
Reaction score
"Good, because--"

A single knock on the door is, again, the only warning before it opens. "Alright, I have to--What." Sweetgum's eyes sweep through the room. "What the hell!" Seeing Hother's wand outstretched and emanating foreign magic, she takes a wide stride towards him, ready to tackle.

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
Hother barked his alarm at the sudden interruption, only realising after the fact that his reflex to jerk the wand aside, flinging the magical mixture towards his would-be assailant, was also entirely the correct and planned course of action. Nevertheless, he found himself still standing, still holding out his wand, and now trembling, his tail flicking anxiously back and forth, as the aftermath of that single moment washed over the room.