• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

APokemon SCIENCE: Speed Stat

Anime Psyclone

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
I will have one thing on each of the stats here as this miniseries. Basically its with science and stuff

So anyways, Deoxys’s Speed form is the fastest Pokemon, and the second fastest, Ninjask, gets Speed Boost. The third fastest can also raise it’s speed via Beast Boost. But they might actually go so fast that they would physically disappear for a few minutes or even years.

Anyways, if someone gets closer to the speed of light your time is different from other people’s times, as Interstellar shows. Let’s say your Deoxys is at +6 speed and attacks. Let’s say that’s close to the speed of light given the base speed and the boost. A millisecond at that speed and it would have to travel much of the whole US in a round trip in order to still be with you. It’s basically teleportation and as shown in Overwatch it can go wrong. GT was able to figure out the plane Tracer flew teleported by going very high speeds and since she went too fast she vanished for months. I’m not going into the complete science but basically the time of your Pokemon if it was a minute would be months if not years.
I also assume Extreme Speed works in a similar way due to the animation and priority.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom