• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Apologize to the user above.

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Sorry for giving that impression
It ok, everyone has their preferences XD, what is ur fav?
It was fire, but then I got a 3-pack of cards that had a full-art Inteleon V, and that really got me into Pokemon and made my favorite type water.

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
sorry that cant of anything to apologize for

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the summer of power! (see my profile)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
(doesn't roxanne count as foxy?)
Sorry for taking so long on making the pfp, but I'm glad u liked it :)

EternalPokéFanGirl

I'm sorry...
Reaction score
Sorry for not knowing Mori Calliope until you used her and having to search for information about her to give you proper responses.

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Not even sure if you noticed this but, sorry for switching between "Gold Star" and "Love" about a million times in reaction to your post on the user's partner Pokemon thread. I wasn't sure which one to give you I guess. It's just nobody had ever guessed Sceptile as one of my favorites before, and I looove Sceptile. Sorry for the drawn out response too, I tend to overthink stuff. Habit.

Fungal Plague

Still Magnet Pulling Corv, but Skarm now too.
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him/it/bro
Sorry for accusing you of playing league of legends.