• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Apologize to the user above.

Sorry to say it, but getting addicted to many Kosher foods

Sorry I can't go to Japan to try amazing food - stupid virus restrictions

Known for... well, they already known most of all me - I know less :LOL:

edit - think it was EPFG who had reply

Edit - Sorry for confusing topics

Sorry for having to edit reply

Sorry, even if part fairy, its still water type first
(with dual type Pokemon, I go with the first type)

still love Brionne

Sorry, I don’t actually disagree with you on that one. The Galarian starters are boring, but of them, Sobble is the best.

if you think about it, the last time we had all three fully evolved starters being Grass, Fire, and Water with no subtypes was Gen II, and even then, Gen I had 2/3 of the fully evolved starters with subtypes.
This was also a big misstep.

Sorry I still haven't tried every Japanese food out there

Sorry I missed out in starters, 7th gen has my Top favorites

Sorry, likely never get it no matter how much I try to explain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom