• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Apologize to the user above.

Sorry for not believing in the facts you give me on certain Pokemon, species, or topics - or accepting in some cases
( @EternalPokéFanGirl I know some stereotypes are hard to change, good or bad, even with correct evidence, such as mine where I believe bugs are just food and electronic destroyers because of ants and cockroaches, then again I blame all bugs for it even if some, like bees, are good - a bit unfair to blame all bugs over only two)

Sorry for eating all your candy before bed time

mmmm stale candy

Sorry for reminding me of Homer Simpson

(not that one, the other one when Homer is about to eat donuts)

Sorry for you getting the wrong reference

that made me laugh

Sorry but fixed that mistake

Sorry to say, catching up very slowly,, about to pass ME
(about 30 posts behind them)

(you do care since you make them such a big deal)

Sorry, but had to be said

Sorry but in my eyes you do make it seem that it's more of a big deal to you than BDF, as stated in my translation of a post you did as soon as you surpassed Max1996

Variant 123.png

Sorry for.... aleady send it earlier in the week

Banned for not protecting the shell

Sorry if I did anything bad to you....

Back
Top Bottom