• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Apotheosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In one case yes. Alpha Cell's are unique in that they affect the subjects differently based on the subjects genetic code. To put it simply, these effects differ from person to person." Liz explained.

"Would'a been nice to know that beforehand," Remi muttered to herself, sulking.

Natalie yawned loudly, having been napping while everyone else was going on with their own issues with their powers. "What the hell is going on?" she asked with a groan, scratching her right eye. Unfortunately because she could do anything else she began to feel tingling in her body, only for her to jump as her body began to shiver with static, sparks bursting around her. "What the hell's going on!?"

"That's what we are all trying to figure out." Summer mused. "We are all having... issues." She sighed. "Annie Oakley over there has gun arms, Captain Clumsy knocks tables over and... well I don't have a nickname for him, but he appears to be having muscle spasms." She gestured to Lucas. While her words made her sound almost mocking, her tone and the look in her eyes showed nothing but concern for her peers. "And my eyes have gone completely haywire. I can't quite figure that out."

Summer looked over at Natalie and sent a soft smile her way. "No I don't think that would feel too great." She sighed. "I mean I don't regret doing this for my family, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was panicking a little bit." She cringed, closing her eyes. "Now everything has gone red and orange and yellow... it's almost like looking at..." Summer stopped speaking. "And now it's gone."

"Oi. My arms feel like lead over here, and fuck, this hurts.." Remi groaned to herself, deciding just to sit back down. It put way less stress on her arms in the long run, she decided.

Natalie listened to Summer speak, though her focus was mostly on her eye's movements, at least until she saw them stop. "Oh, looks like they're back to normal," she commented before feeling static beginning to gather around her hand. She glanced down and gasped as she saw electricity coursing through her hand. "Holy crap."

Lucas went into a muscle spasm, this one being far more painful and longer then the other one's before. The pain wouldn't stop, and it felt like every fiber in his body was burning and tearing.

He fell to all fours, screaming in pain.

Liz finally looked into alarms. "Get BACK!" She shouted pushing the rest of the group away from Lucas.

Several Veins in Lucas's body started started to bulge, and he continued to scream.

He started to swell, his Clothes becoming tighter.

His shirt ripped open into shreds as his shoes tore into tatters. He kept on growing in size and in muscle like their was no stop. He kept on screaming, in a great deal of pain.

Finally, after what felt like an painful eternity to Liz, the screaming ceased and Lucas was breathing heavily stuck on all fours, no longer growing.

"Amazing" Liz said astonished, "I never though the Alpha Cells were able to bring about changes in subjects this tremendous."

Lucas finally stood up, disoriented.

He towered above everyone in the room. He was massive and hulking in size, and the only piece of clothing that didn't tear was his shorts which barely clung from tearing into sheds.

"Oh. Damn." Adi said in surprise.

"Yeah, no kiddin," Adisa said, backing up. "So, I'm guessing Incredible Hulk's cells make him... this?"

"What happened?" Lucas asked, still disoriented and breathing heavily.

"You went to the gym, got some major gains," Adisa said, still keeping his distance.

Lucas looked down at his now massive hands and the rest of his body.

"Woah! WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted in shock, not even sure how to react.

"You probably need to calm down. The nice lady said you gotta be chill to turn back," Adi said, stepping forward.

Lucas tried to take some deep breaths, managing to mostly calm down.

"I'm still not my normal size." He said.

"How peculiar." Liz thought aloud. "I'll do some research and see if I can find some solutions. Otherwise, just sit tight Lucas"

"You mean I'm stuck like this?" He asked rather stunned.

"For the time being." Liz said, before walking out to go consult her notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom