• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Appealshipping(V3)

I'm not really an AppealShipper, but I like the pairing and decided I might as well at least give you some cute fanart to get this thread started.
So here you go! n_n
(I didn't make any of these)

Attachments

• autumn.jpg
    autumn.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,158
  • nozohika1.jpg
    nozohika1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,562
I want to join! I love AppealShipping!

Here's a picture:

Go Appeal! Well, I don't have any pics, I am a BIG fan of Appeal, especially after reading all those fics from Rave the Rich (who, BTW, is bloody brilliant). I hope we can really get things pumping.

And now, a topic:

Has supporting this ship affected your own morals?

I like this ship, and I am proud to say I am one of the people who helped coin the name 8D I really do think this is one of the more plausible ships with Dawn, it makes a lot more sense than most of the other ones I've seen~

Anyone an Appealshipper?

"Appealshipping" is the romantic pairing of Zoey/Nozomi and Dawn/Hikari.

There hasn't been much talk about this pairing, no matter how many times Zoey has appeared. It used to be one of the most popular anime pairings in the beginning, until around Dawn got past her depressive-suicidal stage bad self esteem.

Anyone else still ship it?

Last edited:
Re: Anyone an Appealshipper?

I´m an AppealShipper.
AppealShipping is my absolutly favourite Shipping. :)

I think they're both awesome characters, so why not?

When Dawn does leave, I hope she goes with Zoey xD

Last edited:

While I see Zoey/Candice as a more likely couple, I certainly approve of this too. I also like Zoey/Hunter J, even though they've never met. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one to have even considered this ship, which I will name GoodButchEvilButchShipping.

appealshipping is adorable (and i don't even like anime!dawn all that much). dawn & zoey have the kind of friendship that i think could easily become something more, and that's why i ship them~
though i wish zoey had more of a role on the show. she has an interesting character that deserves to be expounded on a bit more.

fanart time! >D
5137040_m.png

by はぎの あき @ pixiv

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom