• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News April '12 - Chaoboo, Protoga, Abagoura, Archen, Archeos !?

Reaction score
Thanks to "Altruis0.3" on SPFF for the pic.

scaled.php

Looks like April is the month for our piggy... Unless it's Bel's Chaoboo, which is very unlikey since she has an Enbuoh now, I am pretty sure Satoshi's Pokabu will be evolving during Donamite arc, or at least in one of April episodes.... Protoga, Abagoura, Archen, Archeos to appear in April episodes as well.

PS: Not sure whether Archen/Archeos (both) are going to appear or just one of them, since Koaruhie didn't appear but it was on the calender, with Swanna. Same for Protoga family.

Last edited by a moderator:
The episode will most probably deal with fossils. Hopefully Fennel, Juniper and her Dad will return again.

As far as I know those calendars have been pretty inaccurate.

Well, Leavanny only appeared in BW069 for a few seconds, so the Tepig on that calendar might not be Ash's, or Bianca's(If there's a flashback to when it was a Pignite).

Ducklett could appear in BW070 or BW071, because the calendar might have been for episodes BW068-71.

So, as for the fossil Pokemon, I'm expecting a fossil based episode with probably Juniper and Fennel again.

As far as I know those calendars have been pretty inaccurate.

Quite the opposite.

The episode will most probably deal with fossils. Hopefully Fennel, Juniper and her Dad will return again.

CAN THIS JUST HAPPEN PLEASE

Maybe they found where all the fossil Pokemon are secretly hanging out or something?

I'm going to guess that the Choaboo is Satoshi's.

remember how Lizardo evolved back in kanto...maybe Pokabu will evolve the same way...
just sayin'

scaled.php

Looks like April is the month for our piggy... Unless it's Bel's Chaoboo, which is very unlikey since she has an Enbuoh now, I am pretty sure Satoshi's Pokabu will be evolving during Donamite arc, or at least in one of April episodes.... Protoga, Abagoura, Archen, Archeos to appear in April episodes as well.

PS: Not sure whether Archen/Archeos (both) are going to appear or just one of them, since Koaruhie didn't appear but it was on the calender, with Swanna. Same for Protoga family.
59317.jpg
Here, According to this image from a calender
-Ash might catch a Purrloin in February .
-Or There would be a episode about Ash befriending a Purrloin in Fedbruary.
-Also There will be episode about Cubchoo , Beartic ,Lillipup,Vanillite in Fedbruary.
But None this pokemon appear in February So I don't get my hope up about Chaoboo, Protoga, Abagoura, Archen, Archeos showing up in April just because a Artwork from a Calender.

Last edited:

scaled.php

View attachment 61945
Here, According to this image from a calender
-Ash might catch a Purrloin in February .
-Or There would be a episode about Ash befriending a Purrloin in Fedbruary.
-Also There will be episode about Cubchoo , Beartic ,Lillipup,Vanillite in Fedbruary.
But None this pokemon appear in February So I don't get my hope up about Chaoboo, Protoga, Abagoura, Archen, Archeos showing up in April just because a Artwork from a Calender.

No, that's a different calender. The one I am talking about is actually related to Best Wishes episodes. Besides that, except Ducklett, all the Pokemon that appeared in the previous months, did appear in one of that particular month's episodes, that includes SG Krokorok, Swanna, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Unfezant, Leavanny, Simisear, Simisage and Simipour etc... are a few examples.

Is it possible they will pull of a Pokemon ranger 2parter!? With all these fosil Pokes I could imagine a Ranger appereance! :D Miss PokeRangers it's a shame Ash never had a Ranger companion!

Is it possible they will pull of a Pokemon ranger 2parter!? With all these fosil Pokes I could imagine a Ranger appereance! :D Miss PokeRangers it's a shame Ash never had a Ranger companion!

That will only happen if there is a new Ranger game that comes out.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom