• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

April 17 title revealed: Mikuri from Hoenn to appear in DP075

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
April 17 title revealed: Mikuri from Hoenn to appear in DP075

The title of DP075, which will air April 17 on TV Tokyo, has been revealed. コンテストマスター・ミクリ登場!! Contest Master Mikuri Enters!! will feature the former eighth gym leader and league champion who never made an anime appearance in his home region of Hoenn.

Read more on Bulbanews

O.O!
FINALLY! About time the anime surprised us with something like this. Who would've thought we'd see Wallace in Shinou? XD

Wallace as a Coordinator? Please, tell me this is not true:thumbd:

Actually, considering how much he likes to perform, I always thought that if he ever appeared in the anime, it made the most sense for him to do so as a Coordinator.

Wallace (and Juan) in the games are from Sootopolis, and both seems to be "ladies-man" types. Being a coordinator would make sense for both. Still, Wallace still has a good battling reputation, so you might see something like Ash taking one on the chin.

Unlike Juan, Wallace never ever show any interests for Contests in games. He is pure Gym Leader and later League Champion. Do him Coordinator IMO is take his game personality and totally change it to do him yet another Juan. And that's not good.

I wonder if he'll be "Wallace, Gym Leader" or "Wallace of the Elite Four" or just "Wallace, Random Coordinator".

I highly doubt that he will be mentioned as an E4 member (seeing that Aaron, Bertha, Flint, and Lucian have all been mentioned, and adding Wallace would confuse the new viewer). He could be mentioned as being a league champion (but prolly not for the same reason due to Cynthia).

Still, Master Coordinator is still "ladies man" enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom