• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

April 27 episode title revealed

V Faction said:
Harley again? I'd say that's beating a dead horse, but then again Team Rocket still being with us is a big clue that the ship has sailed.
What do you expect? He's a recurring character. This could be an interesting build-up to the Grand Festival.

Please don't fail us on this one, writers.

Considering every Harley episode has been brilliant (except for maybe the outcome of the Saffron Contest), I don't see why people are worried.

The Battle Frontier saga has been consistently pretty good with many twists, and the fact that they're devoting an hour to this idea shows some good stuff is planned.

It's also nice to finally have Harley in a non-Contest episode. Drew got standalone episodes, it's about time Harley got them too. And of course since Harley is in it, its a given that May will also have major spotlight in this ep.

Habunake said:
I thought this was a contest episode?

Doesn't sound like one so far.

I don't see why they'd bring Harley back just for May to beat him AGAIN and take away his win from last time. That's why I'm hoping this is a non-Contest ep.

Last edited:
Kasu-chan said:
There's nothing wrong with more Harley episodes, contest or not contest involved.

A little bit off-topic, but could you please tone down your signature, Habunake? It's way too big.

Is it better now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, this may not be a contest..cool! Ohh, I just though of something awesome............
Harley in the motto!

This seems interesting. =D Can't wait to see it! And I found the actual translation. =3

Harley and Team Rocket: The Formation of a Villain Alliance!?

Another possibility that I'll probably get fruit thrown at for... everyone seems to be saying Cacnea won't evolve because Cacturne is Harley's star Pokemon and Harley is semi-important. However, if this is indeed another episode where Harley ends up being behind attempting one of his evil plots and being discovered and defeated again, hopefully by TR for revenge... it's a stretch, but since it's been done before, Cacnea could very well evolve out of jealousy, or eagerness to beat him. The relationship between those two Pokemon could very much have something to do with James and Harley, whether they end up as friends or whether they end up as mortal enemies wanting to kill each other. But anyway, the anime usually pulls this kind of stuff in multiple-parters.

~Zak

I'm seeing more of a twist where Harley is actually doing good and when May talks to him at the end, Harley basically says "See you at the Grand Festival".

What if it;s a contest episode where Harley, fro some yet unknown reason, tries to help Jessie win a contest??

There's some confusion over at Serebii. According to Harley's VA, Harley will be in AG174 & 175 and we also found it will be a back to back. Serebii however found posted this title as AG 173 and states that he hasnt found evidence of the back to back thing.

*heart just stops*

Wow. o.o

I want Harley/Jessie interaction, dang it! Hopefully with as much b!tch slapping as possible.

And this would be a great time for Lickitung to return. *GOLEM'D*

Huzzah!! A dream come true(in a way)!!

This may only be a a :ksmile: temporary alliance, but boy is it juicy.

FabuVinny said:
Does the Deoxys special count as an AG number?

Well, all signs point to it being a normal episode - in the same sense AG121-123 were.

If it does air on Thursday at 7PM JST and if TV Tokyo lists it on their episode list, then it gets a number. And furthermore if TV Tokyo lists the episode twice, then it gets two numbers.

Looks like we may have some renumbering to do...

A team-up of arguably the best characters to ever appear in Pokemon? The writers win. :D This is even better than their May vs. Brock idea.

And yeeeah, I always said Harley was a villain, too! *high-fives Roses Ablaze*

Here's hoping for much fabulousness and double-crossing. And no Harley turning nice, PLEASE GOD.

Zhen Lin said:
Well, all signs point to it being a normal episode - in the same sense AG121-123 were.

If it does air on Thursday at 7PM JST and if TV Tokyo lists it on their episode list, then it gets a number. And furthermore if TV Tokyo lists the episode twice, then it gets two numbers.

Looks like we may have some renumbering to do...

The Raikou Special wasn't numbered, cause it wasn't a normal episode or two episodes. Only if the Deoxys special is two episodes, then it should get two numbers.

~Zak

My dear, when have I ever said anything about the Raikou special in this thread?

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom