• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

April 27 episode title revealed

Zhen Lin said:
My dear, when have I ever said anything about the Raikou special in this thread?

You haven't, I'm just saying, the way the Deoxys Special seems to be listed, it seems more like the same idea of what the Raikou Special was: An hour long special that aired on TV-Tokyo. Shorter than a movie, but not exactly designed like a regular episode: A special.

The only difference would be the fact that Ash is in it, but what I'm saying is that unless it actually is two episodes of a two-parter airing in a day like the Grand Festival (which was a three parter), then it shouldn't be numbered if it goes on for an hour straight unlike the way the Grand Festival went as three episodes that actually ended at a certain point.

~Zak

There has yet to be a bad Harley episode, that's why. :p

The BF arc has been very well written for the most part, so I see no reason why this should disappoint. Harley and Team Rocket interaction alone should be comedic gold.

It's not Harley that we're worried about. It's the potential that will go to waste if the writers keep up their current record.

FabuVinny said:
It's not Harley that we're worried about. It's the potential that will go to waste if the writers keep up their current record.
Current record? They have been doing good so far. The main thing that has dissapointed people are their own outlandish speculation. Hoping for Mewtwo to be in the red inazuma one and people whining when he wasnt in there. This saga has been going pretty well. The only long term complaint I've seen is may's squirtle and not having recurring characters. Even that has died down quite a bit. The writers have actually written some good things in this saga. There are alot of good things that has happened during this saga Ash has a strong more mature looking team, Ash's reserves return, Harley beats May, Little miniarcs, Brock vs. May, etc.

Maybe because they're using Harley again?! I mean.... WOW, if they can keep this up, what's stopping them from reintroducing some beloved oldies?

Some bad granola apparently....

QuietDragon said:
What do you mean, Myss Hydra?

Oh, just that if Harley were to join TR that he wold do it on his own terms, (and possibly with Jessiebell), but joining J&J's team will be just as good and funny^^. (Here's hoping for some James/Harley interaction)

V Faction said:
Maybe because they're using Harley again?! I mean.... WOW, if they can keep this up, what's stopping them from reintroducing some beloved oldies?

Some bad granola apparently....

Don't get your panties in a ruffle V, this is thrilling news. Harley has never been in a regular episode before, and this is certainly an interesting concept.

I mean this is Harley teaming up with Team Rocket. HARLEY. :D

This is just like Drew's appearance in the Arcanine episode except more interesting. Just pass this one and be happy in the knowledge that Harley probably won't be a recurring character after the Kanto Grand Festival.

I personally think that they might actually form some type of new team (which would be refreshing) since they've had 'team rocket' following the gang since the beginning with more or less the same plots and schemes.

FabuVinny said:
This is just like Drew's appearance in the Arcanine episode except more interesting. Just pass this one and be happy in the knowledge that Harley probably won't be a recurring character after the Kanto Grand Festival.

That's not a good thing though. :/

Harley is like the greatest character the writers ever came up with, it'll be a shame to see him go.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom