• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

April 27 episode title revealed

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
ハーリー&ロケット団 悪役同盟結成!?

Harley and Team Rocket: The Formation of a Villain Alliance!?

Source: Pokeani

Last edited:
PPK said:
ハーリー&ロケット団! 悪役同盟結成!?

my attempt on the translation:

Harley & Team Rocket! Villains' Alliance Formed!?

Omg I never thought about harley linking up with them (although I think it's temporary) that would make so much sense and they can ditch the whole team rocket thing and form a new sinister group by themself. Plus a cacknea cacturne thing could be wicked.

Word on the street, or rather from Harley's VA, is that this will be a 2-parter, both airing on the same day in fact.

Let's just hope Harley doesn't blast off with Team Rocket though, he has more pride than that.

Roses Ablaze said:
Hah! I told you Harley was a villain!

Sounds like it'll be interesting in any case.
Satoshi and the others have worked together with Rocket-dan several times. So they are villians!!!!!!!!111

so Harley has finally decided to try to hook up with James.. could be 'interesting' to say the least ..

Is it wrong that I was thinking along the same lines? ^^; xD;

Harley again? I'd say that's beating a dead horse, but then again Team Rocket still being with us is a big clue that the ship has sailed.

Wow, no one else thinks what I'm thinking?

I'm betting that the "Alliance" actually ends up being fake, and that the plot revolves around Harley tricking TR instead of May for once and pretends to be an ally and later backstabs them after using them for something or whatever.

It's HARLEY, he's never sincere with anyone, and probably not TR either. Plus, he already beat May in a Contest so he probably doesn't care about her anymore.

~Zak

I have a new favorite episode and it hasn't even aired yet!

Antimatter said:
It's HARLEY, he's never sincere with anyone, and probably not TR either.
Or maybe not. After all, let's not forget Kojirou has the pre-evo to one of Harley's little babies. If Harley goes overboard with insults, who says he wouldn't if it involves someone complimenting him/his monster? He seems to be the "one extreme or the other" type of guy.

Could we have an episode where the characters face a true EVIL force? I can't wait.

If Harley has a new Pokemon, I demand he has a Fearow or Beedrill....

Harley..omg...James...omg.....FABULOUS OVERLOAD!!

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom