• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to whether the Keldeo download is for japanese players only? If it is, it isn't very fair to the rest of the world...

I'm curious as to whether the Keldeo download is for japanese players only? If it is, it isn't very fair to the rest of the world...
The specific one CoroCoro is referring to definitely is, although I'm sure other countries will have their own Keldeo events in the future.

The screenshot of the party is most definitely from BW simply from the fact that if we got BW2 screens, it wouldn't be for Keldeo's event,
It's just a party screenshot. It shouldn't be a big deal even if the background color is changed for B2W2.

and if mentioning BW2 was for that particular screen, it would have been pointed out by, oh, EVERYONE.
The page says that Keldeo will unlock something in B2W2 if some requirements are met, and then it shows the screenshot with the Musketeer trio in the player's party, which is exactly the requirement for the Moor of Icirrus event. Do you really think that's a coincidence? Even if the screenshot is from Black and White, it definitely seems that they want us to think about using Keldeo and the Musketeer trio in B2W2.

The screenshot of the party is most definitely from BW simply from the fact that if we got BW2 screens, it wouldn't be for Keldeo's event,
It's just a party screenshot. It shouldn't be a big deal even if the background color is changed for B2W2.

and if mentioning BW2 was for that particular screen, it would have been pointed out by, oh, EVERYONE.
The page says that Keldeo will unlock something in B2W2 if some requirements are met, and then it shows the screenshot with the Musketeer trio in the player's party, which is exactly the requirement for the Moor of Icirrus event. Do you really think that's a coincidence? Even if the screenshot is from Black and White, it definitely seems that they want us to think about using Keldeo and the Musketeer trio in B2W2.
...........Uh the BW2 blurb is all the way on top, and the screen of the part is in its own little green box on the side mentioning at what level you get it. I'm pretty damn sure that means its not a BW2 screen.

...........Uh the BW2 blurb is all the way on top, and the screen of the part is in its own little green box on the side mentioning at what level you get it. I'm pretty damn sure that means its not a BW2 screen.
That doesn't mean that at all. But forget the screenshot: We know that Keldeo is not the only requirement for the B2W2 event, so the natural question is whether the Musketeer trio are involved. If so, I doubt that the event is new. Another possibility is that Kyurem is the requirement, which I suppose is also hinted by the page to some extent. But either way, I find it curious that an in-game event wasn't mentioned in Black and White's context. Even if the screenshot were from Black and White, that wouldn't fix the impression that Keldeo will only unlock something in B2W2.

adyniz said:
Meloetta distribution has been confirmed as well:
It was confirmed by the official website a while ago (as was Keldeo's distribution). But if you mean that the remaining CoroCoro page showcased Meloetta, then where did you find that?

Last edited:
adyniz said:
Meloetta distribution has been confirmed as well:
It was confirmed by the official website a while ago (as was Keldeo's distribution). But if you mean that the remaining CoroCoro page showcased Meloetta, then where did you find that?

No, not from CoroCoro, talking about the official site.
Oh, then I must have missed it. getting too old to remember stuff =P

No update on 2ch, uh...

w-wow... those box arts are pretty damn awesome looking.

Actually, that's understandable. According to AAPF, the official website was accidentally updated with the distribution information on March 1, but it's been taken down (probably to make CoroCoro "newsworthy").

Actually, that's understandable. According to AAPF, the official website was accidentally updated with the distribution information on March 1, but it's been taken down.

Yeah, exactly. They might add it back in their next update.

The Black2 Box art looks so cool. A bit like Travelling through a time tunnel.

Do these images not prove the games are basically fully developed? Seems to have actual rating info on the box, which would imply it's basically complete, with just the odd tweak to the interface. They could probably release it tomorrow if they had the copies.

Do these images not prove the games are basically fully developed? Seems to have actual rating info on the box, which would imply it's basically complete, with just the odd tweak to the interface. They could probably release it tomorrow if they had the copies.

That's not too surprising, considering it's coming out in about 4 months...

The reason they don't release it right away, though, is due to marketing reasons...they wanna spread the word around first, increase hype, and give Nobunga's Ambition a bit of room to breath.

So that was all of the CoroCor leaks? I'm kinda dissopointed... you'd thinkl we would at least get their types -shrug- but oh well we got the May and June issue's right?

AWESOME. I'm wondering if Zekyreum is on Black 2, and Reshkyreum is on White 2, will Black 2 be the sequel of White or Black, and same for White 2?

Eventually, the download should be available internationally once the games are released. Victini was available for the first month or so after the original BW release dates, and the same thing happened in Japan the previous fall.

Keldeo is supposed to promote the new movie in Japan this summer. The last several movies were released in English the following winter, so Keldeo will be up for download once BW2 are released around the world just before the movie comes out.

What about player characters? D8 That's the one thing I really want to see. Haha, all this waiting, making me a bit edgy!

The source says that this was all there was on B/W2, however, the gap in page numbers suggests there was something else. (probably Meloetta or something) There is another reason that I think something is amiss, though. They always spend the issue that releases when a game releases on that particular game, which means we should've gotten something on the spinoff, but it hasn't been shown to us.

I like the box art being more than just slapping on a mascot's Sugi-artwork as per usual. Black and White covers just looked so lazy.

Yes, yes. Keldeo and Meloetta events. Magazine, show us something we don't know..like actual BW2 gameplay images. And um, I don't know, the player characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom