• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

April Fool’s Day 2022: The Quackening

Reaction score
QUACK! Hello, my duckies, and welcome to the duckpond! I am your Egghead Administrator, Mallard Enthusiast, and I am here with a very important announcement.

Be prepared to duck and cover and to quack up at all the puns because for April Fools Day 2022 Bulbagarden has become Duckgarden, the home of the duck and duck-like Pokémon fandom. You'll find duck-related forum threads, profile posts, YouTube videos and more, and we'd like you to join the Staff in going absolutely quackers for as long as the day lasts throughout the world!
It's easy to get in on the fun; simply swap out your avatar for a duck-related image or a Pokémon like Psyduck, Ducklett or Quaxly, and get into character! Quack, paddle and clamour for food to your heart's content, while respecting other users (especially those who are here for the usual excellent Pokémon discussion).

Of course, while participating in this event would be a nice feather in your cap, this is all meant in good fun. Anyone is free to duck out of the shenanigans, if they so choose to. Don’t worry, we won’t call you chicken, nor will we cook your goose. You definitely won’t run afowl of anyone if you are simply here for the usual Pokémon related content.

You'll also notice that we have a brilliant new skin, thanks to the efforts of our Staff artists. It's locked in place for the length of the day, but you'll soon have your favorite skin back.

We do hope that you’ll enjoy taking a gander at all of the different duck related content on our various other projects, as well.

Have fun, everyone!

…and now, UNLEASH THE QUACKEN!!!!!!!

• Staff
This video is ducking awesome, and y’all should watch it:

If we're going ducky, I present to you...

QUACK! Hello, my duckies, and welcome to the duckpond! I am your Egghead Administrator, Mallard Enthusiast, and I am here with a very important announcement.

Be prepared to duck and cover and to quack up at all the puns because for April Fools Day 2022 Bulbagarden has become Duckgarden, the home of the duck and duck-like Pokémon fandom. You'll find duck-related forum threads, profile posts, YouTube videos and more, and we'd like you to join the Staff in going absolutely quackers for as long as the day lasts throughout the world!
It's easy to get in on the fun; simply swap out your avatar for a duck-related image or a Pokémon like Psyduck, Ducklett or Quaxly, and get into character! Quack, paddle and clamour for food to your heart's content, while respecting other users (especially those who are here for the usual excellent Pokémon discussion).

Of course, while participating in this event would be a nice feather in your cap, this is all meant in good fun. Anyone is free to duck out of the shenanigans, if they so choose to. Don’t worry, we won’t call you chicken, nor will we cook your goose. You definitely won’t run afowl of anyone if you are simply here for the usual Pokémon related content.

You'll also notice that we have a brilliant new skin, thanks to the efforts of our Staff artists. It's locked in place for the length of the day, but you'll soon have your favorite skin back.

We do hope that you’ll enjoy taking a gander at all of the different duck related content on our various other projects, as well.

Have fun, everyone!

…and now, UNLEASH THE QUACKEN!!!!!!!
Me: sees the gif of ducks
Also me:

Back
Top Bottom