• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Event April Fool’s Day 2022: The Quackening

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
QUACK! Hello, my duckies, and welcome to the duckpond! I am your Egghead Administrator, Mallard Enthusiast, and I am here with a very important announcement.

Be prepared to duck and cover and to quack up at all the puns because for April Fools Day 2022 Bulbagarden has become Duckgarden, the home of the duck and duck-like Pokémon fandom. You'll find duck-related forum threads, profile posts, YouTube videos and more, and we'd like you to join the Staff in going absolutely quackers for as long as the day lasts throughout the world!
It's easy to get in on the fun; simply swap out your avatar for a duck-related image or a Pokémon like Psyduck, Ducklett or Quaxly, and get into character! Quack, paddle and clamour for food to your heart's content, while respecting other users (especially those who are here for the usual excellent Pokémon discussion).

Of course, while participating in this event would be a nice feather in your cap, this is all meant in good fun. Anyone is free to duck out of the shenanigans, if they so choose to. Don’t worry, we won’t call you chicken, nor will we cook your goose. You definitely won’t run afowl of anyone if you are simply here for the usual Pokémon related content.

You'll also notice that we have a brilliant new skin, thanks to the efforts of our Staff artists. It's locked in place for the length of the day, but you'll soon have your favorite skin back.

We do hope that you’ll enjoy taking a gander at all of the different duck related content on our various other projects, as well.

Have fun, everyone!

…and now, UNLEASH THE QUACKEN!!!!!!!

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Definitely a good one right here. I like the color scheme of the theme used for this. I wouldn't mind an actual theme of this but with all the duck Pokemon like Psyduck, Ducklett, or even Quaxly.

Dorothy

My love is stronger than my fear of death
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Let's hope this is all it's quacked up to be.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Got nothing to say except for "shuba"

AnimeboyIanpower

Empathic Wanderer
Reaction score
QUACK! Hello, my duckies, and welcome to the duckpond! I am your Egghead Administrator, Mallard Enthusiast, and I am here with a very important announcement.

Be prepared to duck and cover and to quack up at all the puns because for April Fools Day 2022 Bulbagarden has become Duckgarden, the home of the duck and duck-like Pokémon fandom. You'll find duck-related forum threads, profile posts, YouTube videos and more, and we'd like you to join the Staff in going absolutely quackers for as long as the day lasts throughout the world!
It's easy to get in on the fun; simply swap out your avatar for a duck-related image or a Pokémon like Psyduck, Ducklett or Quaxly, and get into character! Quack, paddle and clamour for food to your heart's content, while respecting other users (especially those who are here for the usual excellent Pokémon discussion).

Of course, while participating in this event would be a nice feather in your cap, this is all meant in good fun. Anyone is free to duck out of the shenanigans, if they so choose to. Don’t worry, we won’t call you chicken, nor will we cook your goose. You definitely won’t run afowl of anyone if you are simply here for the usual Pokémon related content.

You'll also notice that we have a brilliant new skin, thanks to the efforts of our Staff artists. It's locked in place for the length of the day, but you'll soon have your favorite skin back.

We do hope that you’ll enjoy taking a gander at all of the different duck related content on our various other projects, as well.

Have fun, everyone!

…and now, UNLEASH THE QUACKEN!!!!!!!
Me: sees the gif of ducks
Also me:

Top Bottom