• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AP’s Shop of Sprites [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Psyclone

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
Uh... The title says it all....
The sprites look kinda cool, but chances are someone on this website is better then me. And remember, I am still the one who made the sprite, so if you use it, say that I was the one who made it. Just post details on what you want and I will try to deliver. Here’s one of my sprites.
Un-arceus.png
Once I have an idea I can get them done in about an hour. I do often have stuff to do before, though...

Wow. Empty...

I would like a sprite of a shiny Zoroark but every 3 frames it turns into a human being then every 3 frames into a shiny Zoroark again. Basically a GIF

Wow. Empty...

I would like a sprite of a shiny Zoroark but every 3 frames it turns into a human being then every 3 frames into a shiny Zoroark again. Basically a GIF
i forgot this whole thing was a thing
and sorry, i really can’t make gifs.

@Haunted Doll;

I know it's been a while since this shop has seen any love, but do you still do sprites? I'm looking to request a couple trainer sprites, details for which are below. If you can't do them, that's fine, just let me know, and I can request elsewhere! (If you can do them and need me to make clarifications, let me know and I can clear things up!)

Sprite 1:
Blonde hair that falls to her shoulders is one of the first things you'll notice about Ashleigh. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and they have an almond shape to them. She stands at about five feet, three inches tall, and she weighs about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She has an average build, and there's a little muscle to her. Her skin takes on a lightly tanned appearance in the summer months, but in the winter months, she's a little pale. In terms of what she wears, her wardrobe is a bit on the tomboy-ish side, so it mainly consists of t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. There's some dresses and other nicer clothes in her closet as well, but you won't see Ashleigh wearing them very often.

Sprite 2:
Aleria has strawberry blonde hair that's more on the red side than the blonde side. Her olive skin fits perfectly with her hair. Bright hazel eyes allow Al to see the world around her. Al's outfits change from day to day based on her mood; one day, she'll be a punk rocker girl, and the next, she'll be that cute pretty girl.

@Haunted Doll;

I know it's been a while since this shop has seen any love, but do you still do sprites? I'm looking to request a couple trainer sprites, details for which are below. If you can't do them, that's fine, just let me know, and I can request elsewhere! (If you can do them and need me to make clarifications, let me know and I can clear things up!)

Sprite 1:
Blonde hair that falls to her shoulders is one of the first things you'll notice about Ashleigh. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and they have an almond shape to them. She stands at about five feet, three inches tall, and she weighs about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She has an average build, and there's a little muscle to her. Her skin takes on a lightly tanned appearance in the summer months, but in the winter months, she's a little pale. In terms of what she wears, her wardrobe is a bit on the tomboy-ish side, so it mainly consists of t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. There's some dresses and other nicer clothes in her closet as well, but you won't see Ashleigh wearing them very often.

Sprite 2:
Aleria has strawberry blonde hair that's more on the red side than the blonde side. Her olive skin fits perfectly with her hair. Bright hazel eyes allow Al to see the world around her. Al's outfits change from day to day based on her mood; one day, she'll be a punk rocker girl, and the next, she'll be that cute pretty girl.
I’m not sure if I can do trainer sprites, sorry

I decided to make two! A normal and a shiny.
normalvulpesstamp.png
shinyvulpsprite.png

can i have a petilil stamp please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom