• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AquaHeartShipping (Nessa x Sonia)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
I haven't seen a thread for this ship, and it's my second favorite ship, so I might as well make a thread for them.

Anyway, let's talk about this ship! When did you first start shipping it? What are your headcanons for it? Any cool fanfics/fanart for it? (Provide credit, obviously)

I started shipping Sonia and Nessa as soon as Nessa was announced, and in game information about their friendship (and information from Nessa's League Card) made me ship it even more.

Oh I forgot this thread existed lol

Anyway, yeah, this ship is like...not technically canon but still totally canon. I started shipping it the instant Nessa was revealed, like Torchic said, and then just the fact that they're canonically good friends? And they go on a cake date in Twilight Wings?? It's absolutely true love.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom