• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Arbok vs. Weezing

Reaction score
The signature Pokemon of Team Rocket, and two of my favorites. If the two of them were to duke it out, who would come out on top?

I think it's a pretty even match, but Weezing does have great defense, which would serve him well against Arbok's nice Attack stat.

With a mustache.

In competitive battling, Weezing is more useful. He can also Will-O-Wisp Arbok to cripple her.

That said, I prefer Arbok's design a lot more, and would choose her, should there be a poll.

Arbok. It's a brilliant pokémon and I love the clever word-play employed with its (and Ekans') name.
I love its design.
That being said, I do adore Weezing's design and characterisation in the animé. He also has a good use of word-play (along with Koffing).
tl;dr: love them both; good wordplay; chose Arbok.

Arbok! 100%!

First of all, Glare is a move everyone should keep in Arbok's move set. Super-awesome move. The rest of what Arbok can do, it tops Weezing's... whatever.

Bottom line, I really don't like Weezing anyway, but I really like Arbok.

Weezing, because it makes a good defender (though I normally go for offense). But I might go with Arbok because it can learn the elemental fangs.

Weezing. I've always liked him. And nowadays he reminds me of my dead cat for some reason (?!)

weezing :D

soso cute i mean who could deny that face?

Seriously, though, I love Weezing, and while I do like Arbok, I'm not a big fan of it. Weezing all the way.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom