• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Arcade cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Hmm, that's a wonderful idea!
Reaction score
  • Staff
I was bored, so I went through and cleaned up the arcade high scores. I dealt with two issues:

1) For some reason, sometimes people had their score duplicated (like one dude had his score repeated 200 times). I removed all but one of these scores.

2) Some people had multiple different scores on the top 10, because they did that before the arcade was set to only take the user's top score. In this case I deleted all but the highest score.

As a result, all top tens in the arcade now have ten different names. Further, some leaderboards are much more attainable now (Tetris and Pac-Man in particular), so have fun, guys :)

EDIT: APPARENTLY I somehow deleted someone's actual score. No clue how I managed to do that; must have been completely braindead for a second. Deeply sorry if I did this to anyone else. :| DISREGARD THAT NEAR SUCKS COCKS

Last edited:

Soulweaver

rewrites your life
Reaction score
If possible, do something with all those eternally stuck tournaments as well. Make the best score person the winner or delete the tournaments altogether.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I pruned all the finished tournaments older than 30 days. If there's anything else, let me know.

System Error

Given power
Reaction score
While we're here, I'm surprised thunder999's scores are still up. If you look at the times between some of them, they're just impossible. :p You may also want to remove ItsHenryYay's King of the Arcade record, since he was established to be cheating.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
thunder999's scores are gone.

The King of Arcade record seems to be calculated on how many games played, not scores, so I'm not seeing where to change that. ItsHenryYay's scores have already been deleted.

Fern 24

Confusing Post Syndrome
Reaction score
For some reason, in the Zookeeper High Scores (on pages 3-5), a user called Mayiscool has the same score (and the same comment and time) 25 times. Can you clean it up so only one of his/her scores remains?

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
For some reason, in the Zookeeper High Scores (on pages 3-5), a user called Mayiscool has the same score (and the same comment and time) 25 times. Can you clean it up so only one of his/her scores remains?
Should be good to go, now.

Soulweaver

rewrites your life
Reaction score
I pruned all the finished tournaments older than 30 days. If there's anything else, let me know.
You pruned the wrong list... What I meant was to prune the stuck tournaments like this or this or this. Haven't checked yet, but what you did might've resetted everyone's Won Tournaments counter, and I believe not everyone is happy with that.

Also, at least Snake has still multiple scores from the same user (for example Nursejoy's boy has three entries on this page alone.
E: Duplicate entries in Crazy Closet high scores as well.

Last edited:

Misty

Hmm, that's a wonderful idea!
Reaction score
I ignored this stuff mainly because it would take forever to clean EVERYONE'S scores and the top 10 is all that really matters for the leaderboard.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
You pruned the wrong list... What I meant was to prune the stuck tournaments like this or this or this. Haven't checked yet, but what you did might've resetted everyone's Won Tournaments counter, and I believe not everyone is happy with that.

Also, at least Snake has still multiple scores from the same user (for example Nursejoy's boy has three entries on this page alone.
E: Duplicate entries in Crazy Closet high scores as well.
I did what I could with those tournaments. I'll get to those scores later.

Status
Not open for further replies.