• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Arcade cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

I'm the TRASH MAN! I eat GAHBAGE!
Reaction score
I was bored, so I went through and cleaned up the arcade high scores. I dealt with two issues:

1) For some reason, sometimes people had their score duplicated (like one dude had his score repeated 200 times). I removed all but one of these scores.

2) Some people had multiple different scores on the top 10, because they did that before the arcade was set to only take the user's top score. In this case I deleted all but the highest score.

As a result, all top tens in the arcade now have ten different names. Further, some leaderboards are much more attainable now (Tetris and Pac-Man in particular), so have fun, guys :)

EDIT: APPARENTLY I somehow deleted someone's actual score. No clue how I managed to do that; must have been completely braindead for a second. Deeply sorry if I did this to anyone else. :| DISREGARD THAT NEAR SUCKS COCKS

Last edited:
If possible, do something with all those eternally stuck tournaments as well. Make the best score person the winner or delete the tournaments altogether.

I pruned all the finished tournaments older than 30 days. If there's anything else, let me know.

thunder999's scores are gone.

The King of Arcade record seems to be calculated on how many games played, not scores, so I'm not seeing where to change that. ItsHenryYay's scores have already been deleted.

For some reason, in the Zookeeper High Scores (on pages 3-5), a user called Mayiscool has the same score (and the same comment and time) 25 times. Can you clean it up so only one of his/her scores remains?

For some reason, in the Zookeeper High Scores (on pages 3-5), a user called Mayiscool has the same score (and the same comment and time) 25 times. Can you clean it up so only one of his/her scores remains?

Should be good to go, now.

I pruned all the finished tournaments older than 30 days. If there's anything else, let me know.

You pruned the wrong list... What I meant was to prune the stuck tournaments like this or this or this. Haven't checked yet, but what you did might've resetted everyone's Won Tournaments counter, and I believe not everyone is happy with that.

Also, at least Snake has still multiple scores from the same user (for example Nursejoy's boy has three entries on this page alone.
E: Duplicate entries in Crazy Closet high scores as well.

Last edited:

I ignored this stuff mainly because it would take forever to clean EVERYONE'S scores and the top 10 is all that really matters for the leaderboard.

You pruned the wrong list... What I meant was to prune the stuck tournaments like this or this or this. Haven't checked yet, but what you did might've resetted everyone's Won Tournaments counter, and I believe not everyone is happy with that.

Also, at least Snake has still multiple scores from the same user (for example Nursejoy's boy has three entries on this page alone.
E: Duplicate entries in Crazy Closet high scores as well.

I did what I could with those tournaments. I'll get to those scores later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom