• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Arceus and Dragon trio vs. Mewtwo and army of clones

Who will win

• Total voters

ArceusAlpha493

The benevolant creator
Reaction score
Who will win between the gods of creation, time, space, and antimatter and Mewtwo and army of clones from first movie. Note: it shoid be based on power from the movies

Arceus will win . Since he has the plates , nothing can hurt him and is stronger than Mewtwo while the Dragon trio are strong as Mewtwo .

So Arceus and Dragon trio are the victors.

Arceus > any 1 (and maybe even 2) of Rayquaza, Deoxys, and Mewtwo. The last 3 were all really powerful in the movies, but Arceus was just being Arceus in his movie.

Dragon trio and Arceus no contest even thought Mewtwo and his clones are very powerfull they would lose as they could take out the clones easy and Mewtwo would be out numbered.

Arceus and the Dragon Trio are much stronger than Mewtwo and his "army," and would certainly defeat them.

Unless the cloning Pokeballs have any affect in this battle, Arceus and the Dragon trio take this with ease. I just feel that Arceus or any member of the Dragon trio is much more powerful than Mewtwo, and even if he had a much, much larger army than he did in the First movie, I still say A&TDT.

See what happen to Dialgina,Palkia and Giratina They got owned.Attack just go pass him.What about Mewtwo.NO HECK

FINALLY, LOGICAL POKEFANS! THANK YOU! Obviously, Arceus and the dragons would crush Mewtwo's pathetic clones. Dialga could pretty much stop time or reverse it, wiping the clones from existence. Palkia could distort space to render the clones useless. And Giratina could drag Mewtwo into the Distrotion World, where it would have the clear advantage and destroy Mewtwo. Arceus wouldn't even have to step in.

While Mewtwo and his army of clones were, without a doubt, powerful, Arceus is a god, and its three dragon buddies (okay, they're not "buddies", but you know what I mean) created all that exists in the world of Pokemon. If it wasn't for Arceus, there would be no scientist to create Mewtwo, there wouldn't be Mew, either, so they couldn't clone Mewtwo without that eyelash to begin with, so Arceus and the Creation Trio are the surefire winners. So my vote goes to Arceus and the Creation Trio.

Seeing as the basis of this contest is on the movies, this contest belongs to the Anime's Grand Festival section.

Thanks for reading.

Mewtwo and the clones, obviosly arceus and the trio are outnumbered by 1000 vs 4, besides arceus is on a low place in my faves, number 10 vs number 6

Mewtwo and the clones, obviosly arceus and the trio are outnumbered by 1000 vs 4, besides arceus is on a low place in my faves, number 10 vs number 6
I don't think there were more than 50 Pokemon in his clone army. And I doubt that a bunch of cloned but otherwise normal Pokemon would do too well against ginormous gods. When a human steps on an anthill, the number of ants won't be enough to stop the human.

Mewtwo himself might be enough to cause trouble, but his army would be like ants to the other legends.

Obviously Arceus. He's the creator of universe who take down dialga, palkia, and giratina with ease.

He can kick Mewtwo's ass too just like in the game.

I don't think there were more than 50 Pokemon in his clone army. And I doubt that a bunch of cloned but otherwise normal Pokemon would do too well against ginormous gods. When a human steps on an anthill, the number of ants won't be enough to stop the human.

Mewtwo himself might be enough to cause trouble, but his army would be like ants to the other legends.

Actually mewtwo is the strongest pokemon of all (besides mew :3)
And can defeat arceus solo, Plus the clones, Ooo, Mewtwo can learn alot more moves then arceus, While mew+smeargle would cream em all.

Actually mewtwo is the strongest pokemon of all (besides mew :3)
And can defeat arceus solo, Plus the clones, Ooo, Mewtwo can learn alot more moves then arceus, While mew+smeargle would cream em all.

Myuutu being the strongest pokemon of all hasn't been cannon for years and even when it was, it was only really said in the anime and then back when they had no idea that they'd be putting in more and more pokemon like this. To be honest, all Myuutu was able to do was destroy one island. It was still pretty weak to Team Rocket, even on a pretty small level. Whereas the whole of Ginga dan's plan was centered around just controlling Arceus with great difficulty.

Seriouly? WHAM BAM KAZAMM Mewtwo and his pathetic clones are having a deathday party with Dusknoir and Yvetal.

If I was going off of game logic, I'd say the clones actually have a decent chance, what with Megavolution and all. Mewtwo and his fully-evolved Kanto starters could go Mega (along with that Gyrados... aaand I don't remember the rest), and we all know that Megas are pretty powerful in their own right. Mega Mewtwo, both X and Y, have higher BST's and Arceus does.

Now, going off of anime logic, it would either be a ROFLstomp with the legends winning, or if Mewtwo and friends are supposed to be protagonists or whatever, they'll win but just barely. I don't know. The anime is weird about this kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom