• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Arceus DVD announced for the US!

it must be magick
Reaction score
finally lets just hope this doesn't hold up the Zoroark movie awsell

Reaction score
i wonder if DP will be over by that time, cause if so that would make some sense i guess.

XY
Reaction score
Didn't they air this movie like back in last November?... seems really weird to air it November 2009 and release it to DVD only in Febuary 2011 @[email protected]
I wonder if Season 12 DVD release will come soon too

I love Ash.
Reaction score
Wow its about time, I'm glad we finally have a release date maybe will get the 13th movie on Cartoon Network by that time.

is watching you
Reaction score
Everyone, get in your bunkers, because the end of the world is upon us! o_O

Nah, but that's really cool. Interestingly, the Viz release of the manga adaptation is the same day.

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Well, that's solved now. It also lends support to Movie 13 being shown in 2011 as well. Yeah, DP should end in January if things continue as they are.

XY
Reaction score
Reminds me how Disney Channel of Israel aired this movie in full screen... same with Season 12's HD eps

is watching you
Reaction score
Looks like they have Movie 9 and Movie 10 down as 4 x 3 too. So most likely widescreen, yay.

Maybe the apocalypse really will come to pass and there could be special features? '_'

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Wow, finally. At least everyone's gonna stop complaining about it. That was really getting on my nerves.