• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Arceus DVD announced for the US!

finally lets just hope this doesn't hold up the Zoroark movie awsell

i wonder if DP will be over by that time, cause if so that would make some sense i guess.

Didn't they air this movie like back in last November?... seems really weird to air it November 2009 and release it to DVD only in Febuary 2011 @_@
I wonder if Season 12 DVD release will come soon too

Wow its about time, I'm glad we finally have a release date maybe will get the 13th movie on Cartoon Network by that time.

Everyone, get in your bunkers, because the end of the world is upon us! o_O

Nah, but that's really cool. Interestingly, the Viz release of the manga adaptation is the same day.

Well, that's solved now. It also lends support to Movie 13 being shown in 2011 as well. Yeah, DP should end in January if things continue as they are.

Reminds me how Disney Channel of Israel aired this movie in full screen... same with Season 12's HD eps

Looks like they have Movie 9 and Movie 10 down as 4 x 3 too. So most likely widescreen, yay.

Maybe the apocalypse really will come to pass and there could be special features? '_'

Wow, finally. At least everyone's gonna stop complaining about it. That was really getting on my nerves.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom