• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Arceus has been revealed in the USA!

For some reason, it does. The last two movies, which released in the summer in Japan, did not release in the US until February the next year.

Unfortunately, this is the case with most of the movies.

EDIT: Interestingly, from my "sources", this movie should come subbed anywhere between September and December.

I must say it took me by surprise, I thought it was gonna be revealed by the end of the year. Anyways, I hope this means we'll get the next movie earlier than the previou ones.

I must say it took me by surprise, I thought it was gonna be revealed by the end of the year. Anyways, I hope this means we'll get the next movie earlier than the previou ones.

I hope for the same thing. But, the previous movies in the trilogy came out in July, and came out on CN during or around February. Coincidence, or just an overly lengthy dubbing time?

Awesome. I can't wait until Arceus is finally distributed in the U.S.

I think they showed it off too early. Since the movie is going to show when I'm in Hawaii (it always does) and that is in President Week February 2010

Although, it would make Pokemon not as fun anymore, since Arceus would be everyone's main party Pokemon to battle with.

Yeah, that's true. I just want it for my Dex, I don't plan to use it.

I had a friend in one of my classes in college that hacked like 30 shiny Arceus. I was like, OK!?!

Really? Well, now maybe people at school will believe my stories of the pokemon god.

Really? Well, now maybe people at school will believe my stories of the pokemon god.

Pokemon God?! There are many more pokemon to come, so I would not say Arceus is the "Pokemon God" until there is no more future pokemon. (but that is my opinion)

In my own opinion, I think that they are making way too many pokemon. Arceus is awesome and I really enjoy how it can switch abilities with different plates, but I feel that it doesn't even look like a pokemon. What do you think?

Although, it would make Pokemon not as fun anymore, since Arceus would be everyone's main party Pokemon to battle with.

Just remember Arceus is one of the Pokémon banned from competitive battling, so we don't have to worry about that.

And LOL, my 13-year nephew has also a good bunch of hacked Areus.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom