• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Arceus to be in HGSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P N N K

Reaction score
I saw a screenshot (I forgot where) with Arceus standing next to Gold and a man (I think it was Professor Elm) talking to him in Japanese. Does anyone have more input on this?

Movie 12 tie-in lol. There is... a lot out on this, even a video, check the other threads.

At least I hope it's a movie 12 tie-in. I don't want HG/SS' plot to all be POKEJESUS POKEJESUS POKEJESUS POKEJESUS, etc.

I assumed the Arceus event would happen once trading between HGSS and DPPT is allowed in-game and you trade over movie Arceus into HGSS. Although I guess trading between regions won't be unlocked untill late in the game (kind of like FRLG).

I could seriously scream just reading the OP.
FUCKING READ OTHER THREADS OR SEARCH OR SOMETHING

anyway, what you wanna know can be found
here

to some extent, here

here

and here

EDIT: I missed Rruu's post, but he linked you to the thread that was already discussing this.
Can a mod lock this thread please?

There, there, it's okay, d.aisuke *pats back* Some day, people will eventually learn to read before they post, but alas, it is not this day.

Funny how some people can yell at others for this kinda thing but not me...

Anyways, D.aisuke is right. Mod close.

There, there, it's okay, Daisuke *pats back* Some day, people will eventually learn to read before they post, but alas, it is not this day.
Sigh. You're right.
Funny how some people can yell at others for this kinda thing but not me...

Anyways, D.aisuke is right. Mod close.
lol.

But yes, lock please. Tina?

slowpoke.gif

Now it may be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom