• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Arceus vs. Genesect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCultOfPersonality

Best in The World
Reaction score
All these Pokemon have some ancient story behind them, they all were once called "The Strongest Pokemon" and they all have untold stories. So, who would win in battle? Who has the best design? Who is your favorite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Arceus vs. Gensect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown

Erm, Unown is pretty pathetic ingame.

MEWTWO ALL THE WAY!:spam: It's got the Attack stats to use any move it has perfectly.

Last edited:

Mew can learn a lot of moves! So, it can probably beat them all. And it has a very simple design. It makes it...cute.
I'm going with Mew.

Arceus can learn any non punching move, has the stats to do anything, and has multi-type. great!

Unown would win the battle. I'm just going off the top of my head, but I'm guessing Arcues would win in a battle due to its stats and diverse moveset. It might have a hard time taking care of Genesect if it wasn't using a Flame Plate, though.

Mew for favorite, though. :3

Unown: Cute. Useless. Cost you 28,000P in Dusk Balls. Not that I'm trying to do anything to your minds...

Arceus has great stats , moveset(not as good as Mew and Smeargle though) and epic ability .

I'll choose him over the overrated Mewtwo any day.

MEW HAS THE BEST DESIGN.
MEW IS MY FAVORITE IM VOTING FOR HIM!
Sorry.. :(

I suppose Arceus. It has the highest Base Stats and created the entire Pokemon universe, plus Mew, who eventually became all the other Pokemon on the list. So, Arceus.

Mew has the best ancient story. They also have a card (click card) of the ancient mew from its story.

Arceus is the llama god, praise his Poke goodness. but then again, Dennis's cry sounds like a guitar riff.

Tough choice, tough choice.

Arceus can be any type, and always gets STAB from Judgement. Arceus wins.

Mew has the best ancient story. They also have a card (click card) of the ancient mew from its story.

Hey,I have that card too.At the time of that movie a kid wanted to trade a whole deck for my Ancient Mew.I refused-Mew is cooler.

But Mewtwo,he is the coolest,he was cool way back before those fancy Poke-deities,so I vote for him.

geneosect would come closest for a win as it is a bug type where the others are psyschic... arceus is a pokegod but is equal in type advantage to all of them unless it has a plate...

but i voted mew... i knows transform and can kick ass with an awesome movepool

Mew has the best movepool of all so I will vote Mew. Genesect has an absolutely hideous design.

I like Genesect the most. He also could win in a battle like this.

Genesect is such a fail of a modified Pokemon, so I'd say Mewtwo...except I prefer reality warping alphabits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom