• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Contest Arceus vs. Genesect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown

Arceus vs. Genesect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown

• Arceus

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Mew

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Genesect

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Unown

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of Zek macros, OK
Reaction score
Re: Arceus vs. Gensect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown

Arceus. He's a GOD, for Arceus' sake, and takes the cake for having the highest BST ever. It can also be any type it wants, which is awesome (although it comes at the expense of a held item).

At last, Kalos
Reaction score

Please move the TCG discussion to some other place like Visitor or Private Messages, as it as very little to do with this thread. Thank you.

Reaction score

Arceus full stat, Arceus 18 plates, Arceus is my favoriteeee!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

Well Arceus would win... 3 of them are week to the Dark Type and Arceus can turn into onne and gets Dark STAB Jugdement... so yeah. then he turns into a Fire Type to kill Genesect

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Mewtwo will win for being faster and stronger than the other choices; he's the perfect Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.