• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Arceus vs. Kyurem

Tripleton

Aurora
Reaction score
arceus.png
VS.
Kyurem.png

Which one would win in a battle?
Which has the best stats/typing/movepool?
Which looks cooler design-wise?
Which do you like better altogether?

This is a silly contest. Why would it be Arceus vs. Kyurem? It should be Giratina, or Rayquaza vs. Kyurem. This is like Mankey vs. Noctowl.

Can't say I'm a fan of Kyurem. I'm not too big on Arceus either, but at least its Multitype ability is unique and useful.

Arceus, It can pwn Kyurem, both with design, and with moves, so i pick Arceus

Wow, so much love for Arceus. I personally hate Arceus. I think his design is dumb and not worthy of the title "Pokegod." I think Kyurem has an amazing design, so definitely him.

I prefer Kyurem, purely because of design.

I chose these two, because somewhere I heard someone discussing about how Kyurem was the equivalent of Arceus.

Arceus for me. Awesome Pokémon, design, concept, and all else that makes a Pokémon. Gotta love Multitype.

Kyurem is cool, and I'm honestly expectant of what will they do with it in the likely 3rd Version. If Giratina and Platinum are any indicators, added on to Black/White's amazing storytelling, it's going to be beyond awesome. I also really like the Dragon/Ice combination. Still, Kyurem can't hold a candle to the Alpha Pokémon and its in-depth myth and involvement throughout the 4th Generation.

I like them both, but I gotta say Arceus wins. Its unique ability and godly status make it worthy of first place.

Well.I gotta go with Acreus because I think they said that Acreus created the whole universe including Dialga,Palkia and stuff like that.Kyurem is part of the B&W series so it's really unknown about this pokemon.So Acreus.

To be honest, I think Arceus would be victorious in any battle. I don't see how you can defeat the Pokemon that created the entire universe.

Arceus will probably win this battle, mostly due to Arceus's amazing diversity and stats overall.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom