• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest ARCEUS VS MEW!

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Who shall win the epic battle in the left we got the make of the pokemon world and the dragon/lake trio hes arceus!

In the right we got the super cute maker of all most all other pokemon the tiny pink pokemon that packs a punch mew!

who shall win?

Zwampert

Loch Ness Monster
Reaction score
Arceus. It has the best stats so far and well, it changes types.

Marluxia

Flower Power.
Reaction score
Obviously Arceus, but mew is soooooooo cute..... and it was the first pokemon created.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Arceus, as it is much easier to use in battle,, and has an amazing ability.

Kayumi

#1 Manaphy FanGirl
Reaction score
Oh pleeasseeee
Mew would win wayyy too easily. It can learn any move, it created pokemon, and it is the second cutest thing EVER(Manaphy Tops)

Articwolf10

Reaction score
Oh pleeasseeee
Mew would win wayyy too easily. It can learn any move, it created pokemon, and it is the second cutest thing EVER(Manaphy Tops)

And Arceus can be every type and will always get STAB from His signiture move... And it's styats blows Mew's out the water. But is still way cuter (I persoanlly thik Vicini is the cutest..._)

Cross Poison

What a Catch, Donnie
Reaction score
Mew, it's the original ancestor, and alot cooler than some goat wearing a fence.

Blaah

Reaction score
Here's a nice irrational answer for ya!

Mew. Arceus is a dummy.

#Daisuke#

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
Arceus. It is the creator of the Pokemon world and most of the Pokemon in it. :p

pikachu200

Reaction score
Everyone uses legends that arent cute! I'm aiming to raise a uber team of cutie legends to use over wi fi so MEW IS MY FAVORITE GODESS POKEMON EVAH!!!!!!! I dont care what people say about Arceus because #151 pokemon came first!

Oblivion

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Arceus. It created gods. Lemme let that sink in for a while. Arceus essentially created gods.

Elite Four Will

Femme Fatale! WOHOO
Reaction score
Where was Arceus in the original 151# it is Mew and will always be Mew. Mew can transform into anything and learn any move and Mew is the CUTEST!!!!
Mew is the true ancestor of all Pokemon.

Snicker1

U cn't hndle teh awesomz
Reaction score
Mew wins IMO, can't beat it in cuteness!

Also, Arceus is only associated with myths around Sinnoh (and a part of Johto).

ShinyRiolu

Lick...Lick...Lick :P
Reaction score
As much as I LOVE both of them, I have to say Mew because all it needs is transform and it can destroy Arceus with it's own moves.
:mail:

PlatinumDude

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Arceus. Its movepool isn't as insane as Mew's, but at least it has a signature move.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom