• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest ARCEUS VS MEW!

Arceus only created the Dragon and Lake trios, so who created the other 639 species? Think about that for a while.

(FYI, Arceus + Dragon and Lake Trios = 7. Genesect and Mewtwo were created by humans, so thats another 2. Mew itself makes another 1 for 10. Take that away from the amount of species known so far, 647, to get the above total.)

Oh and to round it off. If Arceus really hatched from an Egg in the center of nothing, then who laid that Egg...

It's as simple as this: Arceus represents religion while Mew represents evolution. So who's better? Mew, by all means. Evolution wins. Religion is all fiction.

It's as simple as this: Arceus represents religion while Mew represents evolution. So who's better? Mew, by all means. Evolution wins. Religion is all fiction.

You can't say religion is 'all fiction.' Firstly, it's untrue, as there are elements of all religion based on fact. Secondly, it's a fairly controversial point of view and one that I personally would rather not see on a Pokemon forum.

You can't say religion is 'all fiction.' Firstly, it's untrue, as there are elements of all religion based on fact. Secondly, it's a fairly controversial point of view and one that I personally would rather not see on a Pokemon forum.

Ugh, please, I didn't want to open a discussion about religion, I was just replying to the poll with my own reason for liking Mew better, not meaning to offend anyone. That, and with "all fiction" I was just referring to the idea of a superior being, again, not meaning to offend anyone, it's just the way I see it. Look, let's just drop it. I don't want to end up fighting with someone. When I write something like that, am I supposed to also add "it's only my opinion, don't feel offended"? I thought it was understood.

Who cares if Arceus is a "god", in my opinion, Mew is cuter and way more awesome :)

MEW FOR THE FLIPPING WIN BRO:151::lx151::151-4::151-6::151-3::151-5::151-2::151-7:!!!!

Mew is like a cute little bundle of destruction and chaos:loopy:. Why else?

Mew i LOVE that cute music that plays in the first movie showing Mew, also can learn EVERY move, so you dont need to ROM hack for a pokemon to have every move, Just use mew

Mew is very cute and I love it, but Arceus design is just... godly (pun intended). I love Arceus' design, so I will choose it on the poll, even considering that the concept of a god Pokémon sounds a bit lame to me.

Since Mew is my 2nd favorite Pokemon, I'd definitely have to go with Mew. Arceus isn't too far behind in favoritism at #4. Both Mew and Arceus have traits in their abilities that I've always enjoyed in Pokemon. Mew can learn all TMs, Arceus can be any of the types. I do prefer Mew being able to learn all attacks.

I also like Mew's design a lot better. Arceus would be tough to beat, but Mew would win with the right moveset, item, and strategy.

So everyone in the post just choose according to their favouritism, but not competitive power-wise...... This poll is nonsense. It brings back the old meaningless debate of which of the two is the "true Alpha Pokemon".

To me, Arceus is the Pokemon-version of God, and Mew is the Pokemon-version of Adam and Eve. God created Adam and Eve, and then Adam and Eve created all our human mankind. So Mew fight against Arceus? Ask Adam and Eve what happened to them when they disobey God. They were banned from the Garden of Eden, and then the fall of mankind as a whole...

End of discussion.

Neither I may raise this arceus would restart it making a PARADOX. No one would win. No one would lose.

Sorry, Genwunners, but Arceus is the true deity of the Pokeverse. Mew, cool and cute as it is, is merely an alien species not unlike Deoxys.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom