• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Look Away
Reaction score
congratulaions on the engagement, I hope you have agood merrage.

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Awwwwww, how nice! ^^

Congrats on your engagement, Archaic and Kasumi! =D

*applauds*

Hehe, I hope the theme of your wedding will be Bulbagarden or Pokemon related. XD

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
Those are going to be some awesome kids...

Congrats!

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
I can't think of something inspiring to say, because so much has already been said, but congratulations! I think together, you two could rule the universe. But don't do that.

Reaction score
congrads! May merriness and good fortune be with you and your marriage.

I Kiss A Girl n I Like IT
Reaction score
Wow, congratulations. I knew there was something going on between you two, but I never knew you two were a couple. Best wishes for the both of you.

KeiRika Queen
Reaction score
Wow, congrats on the engagement! <3

Yeah~ I agree with the Pokemon themed wedding. :D

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Would you invite me?

Or maybe not. Because I could interrupt the ceremony, dressed up as a medieval knight and shouting "Kasumi! Your real love calls!". And I would be banned from the wedding for trolling.

Uh, sorry, those are just my random ideas. I'm totally in a "Random Ideas" mood today. Hope you're not offended. Sorry! Too much movies...

I'm now thinking about wedding myself (no, no, it's not gonna self-wedding, I mean that I could also wed someone). I even think I know who would be the right person.

So, Congrats! I'm cheering you from distance! May your love blossom!

The Fighting Gamer
Reaction score
lets mail this story to nintendo they will feel so proud to see what there creation has done for these 2

YAAAAAAHHHHH
Reaction score
Invite every active BP user! Make the wedding soon! Name your children after some Pokémon character from your favorite franchise branch!!

YAAAAAAHHHHH
Reaction score
I'll take the infraction. I just had to subscribe again

Pokémon Capture Expert
Reaction score
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! I didn't know that that Liam and Kasu talked to each other IRL!

What the hell have I missed?

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
o_O I've been missing out.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.