• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwww, how nice! ^^

Congrats on your engagement, Archaic and Kasumi! =D

*applauds*

Hehe, I hope the theme of your wedding will be Bulbagarden or Pokemon related. XD

Those are going to be some awesome kids...

Congrats!

I can't think of something inspiring to say, because so much has already been said, but congratulations! I think together, you two could rule the universe. But don't do that.

congrads! May merriness and good fortune be with you and your marriage.

Wow, congratulations. I knew there was something going on between you two, but I never knew you two were a couple. Best wishes for the both of you.

Wow, congrats on the engagement! <3

Yeah~ I agree with the Pokemon themed wedding. :D

Would you invite me?

Or maybe not. Because I could interrupt the ceremony, dressed up as a medieval knight and shouting "Kasumi! Your real love calls!". And I would be banned from the wedding for trolling.

Uh, sorry, those are just my random ideas. I'm totally in a "Random Ideas" mood today. Hope you're not offended. Sorry! Too much movies...

I'm now thinking about wedding myself (no, no, it's not gonna self-wedding, I mean that I could also wed someone). I even think I know who would be the right person.

So, Congrats! I'm cheering you from distance! May your love blossom!

lets mail this story to nintendo they will feel so proud to see what there creation has done for these 2

Invite every active BP user! Make the wedding soon! Name your children after some Pokémon character from your favorite franchise branch!!

I'll take the infraction. I just had to subscribe again

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! I didn't know that that Liam and Kasu talked to each other IRL!

What the hell have I missed?

o_O I've been missing out.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom