• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news!

Congratulations Archaic and Kasumi! Best of wishes.

Omedeto!
I'm a hungarian, I always looking news on Bulbapedia, but I can tell, this is the best news of the year! Maybe we don't know each other, but I'm really happy to hear about your wedding! (Don't forget to post some photos! I want to see it!:D)
HunGreet.png

Translate: Sok boldogságot!=Have a happy life!

I didn't know that they even knew each other otside of the site. I've got to pay more attention. Anyway congrats, and hope you have the best time of your lives with each other :)

How nice! :D

I wish you all of good in your lifes! *-*
Congratz! :D

Oooooh, congratulations! Have a happy life together.

Whoa, when I read these news at deviantart I got really surprised. Congratulations again to both of you. I wish the best for this relationship to grow!

Wow, congratulations, Archaic and Kasumi! I wish you both lots of luck and happiness in your life together.

Congrats and good luck!
Maybe there's hope for me, even...
And on another note, who are the best man and bridesmaids?

congrats!
wow

that's awesome
I haven't been here in a year, and I come and see this. This is great news!

Congrats

Yeah..umm...well...I don't really know if I followed the right link to this, but congratulations anyway! I sent you a message with in-practice unreliable Special:EmailUser thingy on the BP. So whatever you use (or don't use) for that, check it. If Kuki wants a talk, you give him a "talk!"

Congratulations you two. I hope you have a long and happy life together.

8D

I keep missing you on IRC, so CONGRATS! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom