• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! A couple who met on a Pokemon forum!? That's just awesome!

Dang I love these forums!
CongraduBulbaLations!

Congratulations, Archaic and Kasumi. Here's hoping the best for you, and that nothing goes bereft or anything along that notion whilst you traverse the ever winding road of marriage and love.

Last edited:
Congrats Archaic and Kasumi. :)

Will you invite people from the bmgf community to come to your wedding?

Oh my god! I didn't even know you guys were together...

oh well. CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats guys! And now you'll have someone to love, you won't end up old and lonely like Zoidberg!

Is there a name for this ship? :D

According to this thread, it's called MuKaShipping. But I don't know if that name is even real. There are quite a number of nonsense ships in there.

Like:
Domino'sShipper - Seanlax & delivered pizzas at odd hours of the day.

Hmmm... probably not. How about ArchasumiShipping?

Members ship about real, living people? D: What sort of blasphemy is that?

Aw that's really cool, i'm wish the best for both of them ^-^
It's so rare for people to find love like this, I think they make a really good couple. Yay for Arcasumi shipping <3

Will any mods/admins be attending the wedding? o_O

Wow, congratulations! I never knew about this before, but then I recently joined this place last year.

Congratulations!

Congrats to you guys. I wish you a long and happy marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom