• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This is awesome! Huge congrats to the both of you! This is wonderful news ^^

Seems kind of pointless in my eyes to have a ship for something that is actual fact, leaving no room for any doubt, but whatever. :p
I don't follow shipping so I wasn't sure whether it was a name for a coupling or a coupling theory :/

Wow, I feel bad for barely gettin' here by the fifth page, but I wanna give a big congratulations to both of you ^^ !! Great news!

Last edited:
Woah! Congratulations!
Talk about your Christmas gifts...

Aww, you two picked a good time to announce it. I wish you guys the best of luck. Congrats!

How nice!! I an't believe two Bulbagarden members are going to marry each other, so it's incredible news. My best wishes for the couple!!

New favorite ship.

I say you shape the cake like a Pikachu.

There are few things I've heard of more wonderful than this. I feel like crying <oh yeah, I can't>.

Congratulations, Archaic, Kasumi; happy married life.

Just read the news, and what can I say, sounds exciting! Congratulations you guys, I hope you live a great and creative lifetime together, make a couple of little ones and teach them how to play old school Pokemon ;)
I wish you all good and a marriage full of happiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom