• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how im still new here i didnt have idea that two people from this site are going to marry.However now that i know im pleasantly surprised and i CONGRATULATIONS to you two on your engagement.

I wish you all the best in your future life,being filled with many happy and joyful moments.

Prof Oak: now Seth i have to ask were do you keep the cell phone when you Run?

Seth: Same place i keep the shampan man!

Have a mhmm Fabulouse Wedding!

Congratulations!!!

I hope you have a happy marriage and long life together.

P.S. Sorry for the late post.

Last edited:
Congratulations, and may the Lord bless your lives.

Last edited:
So when are Archaic and Kasumi planning to get this wedding on? It's not like I'm going or anything. You guys planned it to be some time this year which is good. Be sure to dress up nicely in a nicely fashion!

Congrats, guys. Just ignore the bad comments posted here, it's you guys that are getting married, not someone else. So, live life like you want to, and you'll be happy together. Again, CONGRATS!

Uhh...this is the thread where we poke fun at superiors?

j/k, grats on the engagement. I myself am going to have an engagement shortly, with this bloody Uxie who taunts me.

On a serious note, may the two of ye have many years of marital bliss with each other, until the very day that death do the pokemon franchise apart...and even after.

It would be so cool if you did a cosplay wedding!

Kasumi could be .....Kasumi
and Archaic could be Satoshi! lol

anyway, congrats!

Can we get you guys one of those weird pillows with a arm on it as a wedding gift?

Out of curiosity, Kasumi, do you have a dress picked out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom