• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Vote: Snowy

Given your preference for Mario over Sonic and the fact both Mario and Robotnik are most associated with the colour Red it is only logical to conclude your guilt :p
*gasp* How can you say a blue hedgehog is better than a plumber?!

I can get behind this wagon
Vote: Snowy
Well... that's a thing... that happened!

Hello Eevee pal. :giggle:
I'm a vulpix pal now! Hi!
I mean, TECHNICALLY the thread still says were in sign-ups, so you aren't late
**HINT HINT**
@Lone_Garurumon thread title MIA.

VOTE: Snowy

Unless we're talking about Paper Mario all of them except Sticker Star, yeah, I can't trust anyone who prefers Mario to Sonic as a whole.
*narrows eyes at FinalArcadia*

Some players here voted somebody because they don't like Mario for example, which makes sense because Crash Bandicoot is the best platforming character.
You misspelled Commander Keen.

I seem to be late on day 1 starting.

There's a difference between saying it's "RNG" and giving a random reason.

It rubs me the wrong way because it's an easy way of getting less attention to you. And yes, I gave attention to it more than any other vote... but that's because I could see the most scum intent from it as a strategy to lay low.

Some players here voted somebody because they don't like Mario for example, which makes sense because Crash Bandicoot is the best platforming character.

right, but I like voting Day 1 & I'll just change my vote when I see something better.

also Mario is best tho

why you defending them :glare:

Didn't seem like defending to me, but I could be misreading.

I mean, TECHNICALLY the thread still says were in sign-ups, so you aren't late
**HINT HINT**
*Innocent whistling*

Also because this next part is important:
Post #110, previously deleted, has been restored. And while we're here, let me remind everyone that editing a post in a mafia game is only to be done to fix spelling/formatting errors, and that under absolutely no circumstances are you to delete a post during a mafia game.
Consider this the first and last warning to everybody in this game. From this point on, if anybody deletes their post or edits it for a reason besides spelling/formatting, they will be immediately subbed out or modkilled.

Fatima looks good so far to me, also Snowy and FA look pretty good, just gut reads off of these few opening pages.

Wait what? How can you tell? Their posts to me look like standard Day One filler.

TheCapsFan said:
Fatima looks good so far to me, also Snowy and FA look pretty good, just gut reads off of these few opening pages.
Can you elaborate on why FA looks good? I was actually thinking the opposite.

HumanDawn said:
Why bother even voting if you're just going to say it's RNG? I'm getting the impression you are just voting DawningWinds to get the voting over with.
What makes this
Space rrrr said:
Vote: DawningWinds

rng
Worse than this
Tood rrr said:
Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

because :wynaut:
?

They're pretty much the same except one has a :wynaut: and the other says "rng".

Actually, I guess you could throw in my vote too since I did pretty much the same thing as Tood, but I guess Tood's stuck out to me more because it wasn't mine it was right after Space's post.

*gasp* How can you say a blue hedgehog is better than a plumber?!
Nothing against Mario but I grew up with the Sonic games so they'll always hold a preference for me.

I think this vote has served it's purpose now though.

Unvote: Snowy

I think Human is more on about the minimal effort with those 'joke votes' as the ones that gave a reason for the vote have a bit more thought and the potential to start conversation in them. Just stating RNG looks a bit more like it has CWAC potential.

Also somewhat surprised by @TheCapsFan 's early reads even if they are gut ones, not seen anything from Fatima, Snowy of FA that stands out as better or worst than anyone else, all of Snowy's most recent post was fluff responding to previous posts that were fluff?

Back
Top Bottom