• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

If I was new to being mafia-sided, Midori wouldn't be one of the players I'd want to try to push given how experienced she is, so I see what you're saying.
Unless they're mafia together and he pushes them to draw suspicion off of the connection between the two. HumanDawn and I did that in the last game, where we were partners.

good morning!

not much really happened here but @Zorchic reacted to one of my recent posts and didn’t post yet...

Soooo, these aren’t reads per say but rather feelings on posting activity supported by meta.

Players:
1. Snowy - expect more

2. Rainbow Cloud - expect more

3. Midorikawa - expect more but not bothered

4. FinalArcadia - purrfect... but i got you on paws’ length

5. DekuNut - expect more, he only lol’d at FA’s comment on his activity so he practically only used his latest activity to shield himself immediately after the first amount of heat he got

6. ExLight - somewhere between just right and expect more, but not bothered for now

7. Luminary - just right

8. DawningWinds - expect way more, yeah he is late but hopefully he P R O V E S himself when he has the chance

9. Zorchic - expect more, his next posts should be crucial to ward off the votes off him. you were my mentee so i feel obliged to give you advice but you can prob handle yourself here

10. Space - just right

11. TheCapsFan - parfecto

12. Pika_pika42 - expect more

13. Jinjo - expected more still in the beginning, and want more

14. Pikochu - expect more...

15. Tood - expect more...

17. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - perfect

14. Pikochu - expect more...

15. Tood - expect more...

Out of all those players I think I'd like to hear from these two the most, because they are both strong players and I think the town is hurt the most by them not being here. Pikochu moreso than TOOOOOD because Tood has shared thoughts at least on the current wagon leader.

I havent caught up too much on today (irl today) since ive been at work. I only responded to you becayse of the tag. Ill yry to do something when I get home tonight.

oh nevermind about some parts i said about dekunut, he didn’t just lol and say he lurks, but still yeah expecting more but not on high alert as much as others

Out of all those players I think I'd like to hear from these two the most, because they are both strong players and I think the town is hurt the most by them not being here. Pikochu moreso than TOOOOOD because Tood has shared thoughts at least on the current wagon leader.

yeah, and rainbow cloudy - i don’t think it would be bad to bring out the idea that at least one of them is scum

View: https://youtu.be/gYYreIZ_3xI

fun fact

Tails isn’t Tails’s real name.

It’s Miles “Tails” Prower.

themoreyouknow.png

Woah I was out of loop with this game and you guys sure do speak a lot. While getting so much activity for D1 is great, it's quite difficult for me to read and comment.

Not sure but I think Zorchic is the lead wagon, and the case on them iirc, is the fact that they voted Mido without any actual pressure and kept their vote on her despite having some other suspicions.
While it's not the most correct way of playing, but I don't find it to be very suspicious either, especially considering they are a new player.
I might have missed any other reasons for which they might actually look suspicious, it'd be great if someone could point me to those.

Overall, I don't really find anyone much suspicious so far, although I am going to give the game another careful read now and check if I can form any thoughts/reads.

Going to stick with my vote on Ex till I don't find anyone to be more suspicious.

Just finished a long day of work and errands. Post analysis coming up tomorrow. First reactions to posts during my first read

Because in the last game I was playing in I hardly had any posts so I'm trying to make up for that with more in this one

Personally, I don't really care whether or not if you don't post that much. I just care whether or not if your posts have substances, which from what I can tell, doesn't. I much rather have quality over quantity.

I am a known lurker. Funnier constantly harasses me for it. Me and activity have not been synonymous since 2017 or so.

Here's something you can do for activity: why not actually post at least your first reaction to posts that comes to mind.

I'm a lot smarter than you think I am

Was that comment really necessary? I feel that you're

I'll do a more in-depth analysis of what just happened and the posts that come after this. My first impressions of the proceeding posts is just a lot of meta chatter and player's history that ultimately doesn't add much to the analysis. However, I think doing an analysis of the analysis of meta would be useful and something that I will do once I'm more awake.

For now, the people I have shaky confidence in are Fatima and Caps. Fatima for mainly the tone of the posts and Caps for the town read "gut reaction" based on standard RVS filler. Negative points for Deku for the inactivity attitude.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch said:
Though what if Mido turns out to be a Townie it wouldn't be a good way to start the game off
Couldn't this case be made for anyone?
DekuNut said:
I am a known lurker. Funnier constantly harasses me for it. Me and activity have not been synonymous since 2017 or so.
But you have activity in this game, it's just more that you've contributed nothing substantial.
ExLight said:
and feenie swapping avatars/sigs every time I enter the thread istg
i need help

I'm not too keen on the Zorchic wagon, yeah him leaving his vote on Mido for seemingly little reason until something changes their mind doesn't look good but my gut feeling is this is inexperience rather that clear evidence of scum.

Of those on his wagon I think only FA seemed to give more thought into their reasons behind voting him, Cap's just seems to be jumping on this one point which along with his early town reading of players based on non game related posts raises suspicion and Luminary just sheeps FA's reasons for voting for him.

Cap's early play for me feels all to reminiscent of previous times he's been scum though, particularly in Gen IV mafia, where he seems to try to gain favour by town reading a few players and jumping on something small to start a wagon, I don't think he would be as keen to push Zorchic otherwise.

Vote: TheCapsFan

2/3 Phase Votals:
Zorchic (3): TheCapsFan, Zorchic, Luminary
Midorikawa (1): Zorchic
Snowy (1): DekuNut
DekuNut (1): ExLight
ExLight (1): Pika_pika42
DawningWinds (1): Space
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (1): Tood
TheCapsFan (1): Rainbow Cloud

It is currently Day 1. Day 1 will end in 23 hours and 9 minutes.
Countdown timer

@ExLight we could lynch luminary so we don’t have to deal with the constant avatar changes - but it doesn’t bother me anyway

tho, what if luminary might be playing 5D chess with us to distort our image of them, HmmmHhmmm

I'm not too keen on the Zorchic wagon, yeah him leaving his vote on Mido for seemingly little reason until something changes their mind doesn't look good but my gut feeling is this is inexperience rather that clear evidence of scum.

Of those on his wagon I think only FA seemed to give more thought into their reasons behind voting him, Cap's just seems to be jumping on this one point which along with his early town reading of players based on non game related posts raises suspicion and Luminary just sheeps FA's reasons for voting for him.

Cap's early play for me feels all to reminiscent of previous times he's been scum though, particularly in Gen IV mafia, where he seems to try to gain favour by town reading a few players and jumping on something small to start a wagon, I don't think he would be as keen to push Zorchic otherwise.

Vote: TheCapsFan

Get out of my ******* mind, these are exactly my thoughts on TheCapsFan. I’m still waiting on Zorchic’s response though.

I'm slightly intrigued at Zorchic's lack of response to any questions and their wagon. But tbh I'm not too inclined to hop on their wagon either, since they're fairly new to the game and are bound to make some strange moves. At the very least, I'd like some response or clarification from them before I decide how to proceed.

Zorchic does seem like kind of an easy target because of their inexperience. FA seems like she has the strongest case on Zorchic, and both Caps and Luminary just kind of seem like they're leeching off her points.

Fatima's posts also kind of feel weird to me, since most of them feel like they're just "if we lynch X and they're town, that would be bad". Like yeah, that's obvious? Idk if that's their playstyle and I just have to get used to it.

Also writing on mobile sucks and I hate it

For now, the people I have shaky confidence in are Fatima and Caps. Fatima for mainly the tone of the posts and Caps for the town read "gut reaction" based on standard RVS filler. Negative points for Deku for the inactivity attitude.
... That’s all it takes for You to town read someone? So if I’m mafia I can post a gut reads list and get called town?
Pretty sure you misread this part?

He's sus of Caps for townreading people so early. He's not townreading Caps.

Back
Top Bottom