• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

LG told me I could say the character, so I'll go ahead and say it's Sonic I need lynched. And judging from the claims, the two who could maybe fit Sonic are both Pika and Zinn, I'd think? But I'm not 100 percent sure on that.

:surprisedpika:

Definitely not ZinnLav but I can see the similarity...

I never thought of Sonic as a Paranoid Ascetic but that makes a lot of sense. So fast he can do a variety of things. Ok, so if Sonic dies and Feenie is still around, we give her lunch.

If Dekunut targeted Fatima and RC, then the role must have randomized N3 right?

:surprisedpika:

Definitely not ZinnLav but I can see the similarity...
Yeah, on second thought, I could see Zinn as someone more like Tails?

I never thought of Sonic as a Paranoid Ascetic but that makes a lot of sense. So fast he can do a variety of things. Ok, so if Sonic dies and Feenie is still around, we give her lunch.
That was my rationale to it, but since you mentioned Bus Driver could be someone fast then I'll throw Snowy into the mix of potential candidates.

Yeah, on second thought, I could see Zinn as someone more like Tails?
That was my rationale to it, but since you mentioned Bus Driver could be someone fast then I'll throw Snowy into the mix of potential candidates.

ZinnLav is probably not Tails.

1/3 Phase Votals
Snowy (3): HumanDawn, Space, ExLight
Not Voting (8): Midorikawa, Snowy, Feenie, TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, Jinjo, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, ZinnLav

Phase Shortening Votals
Shorten (1): Snowy
Don’t Shorten (10): Midorikawa, ExLight, Feenie, ZinnLav, Space, TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, Jinjo, HumanDawn, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

It is currently Day 4. Day 4 will end in 48 hours.
Countdown timer

A reminder that I am looking for a sub for Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What do you mean?
All my role says is that I need an extra vote than a normal lynch might require on me. Whatever the elimination threshold is, or hammer, would need an additional vote to lynch me out. There's nothing about getting one less vote.

Is hammering mentioned in your role’s explanation?

Unvote
Vote: Don’t Shorten

if they targeted RC on N2 that means they targeted someone at random last night right? does that mess with any interpretation of thw night events?

Unvote
Vote: Don’t Shorten

if they targeted RC on N2 that means they targeted someone at random last night right? does that mess with any interpretation of thw night events?
Maybe the fact that mine and ZinnLav’s protection didn’t go through.

Who else would you be willing to vote?

Maybe the fact that mine and ZinnLav’s protection didn’t go through.

Who else would you be willing to vote?
hmm
if they targeted someone else with the kill and the bus swapped them that kinda messes whether or not a strongman is around but the odds are pretty low

it would explain why RC died despite us saying in thread it would mess the next mafia kill which they prolly wouldn’t want if bomb or PGO claim is legit

and uh, not sure, I have to reread the claims first

@Space Why did you bring the hammerinh up then?

I’m pretty sure RC said during D2 that if you target him, your role goes haywire. I don’t really understand why he would target both Fatima and RC, they were both on the Pikochu wagon.

@Space Why did you bring the hammerinh up then?

I just assumed there was hammering since it was mentioned before & that it would work with that. but yeah, my role only mentions the elimination threshold.

are there only 2 people who havent claimed yet? I'm not trying to fish, it's just a bit sus when everyone else has claimed.

The reason I ask is that Snowy1 suspected Fatima, and was killed off when trying to check Fatima's alignment.
Isn't that meta gaming? Snowy2 has no knowledge of Snowy1's actions.
With respect, ZL... these day phrases are insanely long. Be patient. I was asleep most of the time since you last asked, busy some of it and trying to catch up the rest.
Just means you have lots more time to respond and catch up to the thread.
I haven’t thought of anyone that fits. Maybe with someone who is really fast.
Literally every character from the Sonic franchise? :v

I just assumed there was hammering since it was mentioned before & that it would work with that. but yeah, my role only mentions the elimination threshold.

are there only 2 people who havent claimed yet? I'm not trying to fish, it's just a bit sus when everyone else has claimed.

ok girl ;)

Mido is cop check cleared with a 1/15 chance of being Godfather from time of checking. I trust ZinnLav and she has a character to back her up with the Jack calling card name. Jinjo was tracked N2 and nothing came up from ZinnLav’s end. Do you think knowing their roles is that important at this point?

Back
Top Bottom