• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Continuing from my previous day's vote, I still don't see Space contributing anything much. In fact, after Pikochu's lynch, my suspicion on them has grown because of POE.
This is so hypocritical. She has done so much more than you.

The case on Space stinks. She hasn’t been just sheeting and doing nothing. She may not be as aggressive as some but she has contributed more than pika, deku, Zinn (who does have an excuse of subbing in), and Fatima.

She has not been sheeting. Sleeping is the vote that Fatima put on piko. Space has been adding thoughts and agreeing without cases.

Do you still think this?

No, I don't. I'm guessing only one is scum.

but I said Fatima looked town? I did agree with Human that his one post was strange & could be a scum slip though.

Do you have reads on other players though? Reading back, you haven't really given your thoughts...

if your biggest worry is seemingly all scum being inactive and not putting in the kill N1... then try harder (you probably have something else though?)

It's just a possibility.

I wonder if starting a bandwagon on Pika Pika42 is worth it?

Why?

Could've been bussing. I'll bet someone on the Piko wagon is maf.
100% agree and I gotta say out of the four remaining possible people, HD seems the most likely to bus in my eyes :lapras:

Flavor hints towards a bus too, dunno if that matters this game but still.

Town
^
l HumanDawn
l Rainbow Cloud
l FinalArcadia
l ExLight
l Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
l Feenie
l Pika_pika42
l Midorikawa
l Jinjo
l ZinnLav
l TheCapsFan
l DekuNut
l Space
v
Mafia

So you think approximately 0 scum bussed Piko, then? :unsure:

These reads are solely based on the outcome of yesterday's votes. Your tunnel-mindedness is showing.

Is this in order? If it is, then I'll bet that the first three are probably town. The last two are the iffy ones. They could've come in and voted Piko because they knew it was a lost cause case, and thereby it'd make them look town if they voted Piko.

I disagree but if either one of the last two are maf, it's probably Fatima since their vote felt more like a throwaway sheep than a solid case. I think I like Ex better for breaking the tie rather than Fatima for making it a tie.

I'm feeling a bit more confident because DekuNut said he would catch up Day 2, then he didn't, aaaand he's still not here. Day Phases are 72 hours now, even longer than what he's used to.

Maybe he just simply doesn't give a shit. He's been equally as inactive in the Werewolf game where your alignment changes every phase. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a sub-out or modkill soon.

100% agree and I gotta say out of the four remaining possible people, HD seems the most likely to bus in my eyes :lapras:
Agreed. Especially considering Lights position on the wagon and FA is dead. Fatima honestly isn’t the bussing type, and I don’t think RC did. Human I can imagine doing it and it having just got out of his control.

So you think approximately 0 scum bussed Piko, then? :unsure:
Caps don’t you know? Scum never bus! Ridiculous that you would think such a thing! :p
These reads are solely based on the outcome of yesterday's votes. Your tunnel-mindedness is showing.
Understatement. He’s literally clearing people over null or scummy actions.
I disagree but if either one of the last two are maf, it's probably Fatima since their vote felt more like a throwaway sheep than a solid case. I think I like Ex better for breaking the tie rather than Fatima for making it a tie.
Agreed. Actually unless pika is mafia too, I don’t see any reason light would have to bus his partner. The town points he gets from that are not worth the damage the mafia gets from it.

Is Piko trying to make a scum out of HD & Mido look towny?
And by this, are you implying that HD and Mido look townier because Piko townread them? Or are you implying that by Piko townreading HD and Mido, they can be painted as scum because a confirmed scum townread them?

ZinnLav said:
Pika_Pika42, was pretty open about their role from the start,
Seems a stretch to say he was open about his role from the start.

Don't like the meta read on a post by a player right after they die.
Reasoning for this?

Caps & HD are posting a lot, but my mind just kinda turns to mush when I look at their big posts and I zone out.
Ok big same

Piko said:
I do like the interactions between HD and Mido. I can for sure bet that there's at least one town in the pair.
It is kind of interesting to look back at this quote of Piko's. There seemed to be no reason to point this out unless he was trying to make one of them look better. I'm townreading Mido, but then, I tend to normally do that in games and it could bite me in the ass

Reasoning for this?

Ok big same

It is kind of interesting to look back at this quote of Piko's. There seemed to be no reason to point this out unless he was trying to make one of them look better. I'm townreading Mido, but then, I tend to normally do that in games and it could bite me in the ass
Really? I always scumread me :p

Anyways what do you think of human?

I’m honestly starting to scumread human And form some crazy tinfoil theory of him deku and the two pikachu being a scum team.

Tgough outside of the theory I don’t like the way he’s clearing people and ignoring others actual content. Not to mention he’s flipping reads and backtracking. I want more information first of course, and deku is part of that, but frankly he’s on the lower end.

Space I think is town, Fatima and Light as well.

Daku scum.

Zinn neutral.

I actually can’t remember any of RCs content really so they’re more null.

caps I’m starting to town read.

pika still looks scummy.

Tood should die. Dot trust indeps.

Feenie I’m leaning more town.

And again starting to scum read human

No doubt I’m misreading someone In there, but those are my thoughts right now.

Pika_Pika42, was pretty open about their role from the start, I'd say they ended up with an Anti-Town role that's aligned with Town, why tell the Cop not to check them otherwise, if he's Mafia, the Cop would die anyway.

Their role isn't guaranteed to kill, but alternatively Roleblock. They were a lot more open later, after the Cop died.

Since nobody else died that night either, I can only assume Mafia got lucky, since there were no other deaths. The role Pika claimed seems too unusual to be made up on the spot instead of an actual role in a Bastard game.

He didn't share it all on the spot, he only shared the roleblocking parts later, but I agree that it's too specific for me to believe it's a lie.

Mafia has no reason to claim something like that when the visit could kill someone and nobody would know how they died.

Exactly - though there is also the roleblock part of his role involved.

I wonder if Mafia did hit a protected player, though you'd usually be informed of that right?
Voted for Deku, means Deku is more likely to be Town.

I don't think you are usually informed if the Doctor protection actually successfully protected somebody.

I think he was trying to get brownie points from us by calling us Town.

This is so hypocritical. She has done so much more than you.

The case on Space stinks. She hasn’t been just sheeting and doing nothing. She may not be as aggressive as some but she has contributed more than pika, deku, Zinn (who does have an excuse of subbing in), and Fatima.

She has not been sheeting. Sleeping is the vote that Fatima put on piko. Space has been adding thoughts and agreeing without cases.

wholeheartedly AGREE. Furthermore it's not like Space isn't acting on their suspicions, what with voting on Pikapika throughout the day.

Speaking of which, [VOTE]: HumanDawn

I believe one of you and Pikapika is scum, and for now, even though I still think their actions are suspicious, and that they haven't contributed much to the game, I am willing to entertain the possibility that Pikapika is town and pursue suspicion of you more.

I think that the Pikochu wagon had at least one scum on it and I think you are most likely to be it. I can see scum!you feeling comfortable bussing a fellow scum that is less active, and I can see you doing it for town cred. Outside of that, your reads list has me concerned given that it seems to be solely based on the results of yesterday's vote and that's worrisome.

This post also pings me a TON in hindsight:

yeah, ok, i guess i should consider myself as a potential bus partner when trying to hunt scum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i was only admitting that under those conditions i put FA under as potential bus partner, they account for me too for the perspective of others

In this post you equate your presence on the Piko wagon as equal to FA's. This is absurdly untrue, as FA had a specific meta reasoning for being on the wagon, which, despite her only talking about it after the fact, I believe may have also helped her solve Pikochu during the day.

Other people I think I'd be okay with lynching today are Fatima, Tood, I think I'll toss Zinn/Deku in that list too depending on whichever one impresses me the least over the course of the day. I started the night thinking it was going to be Zinn because of Piko voting Deku twice, but FA's meta read + the fact i actually kinda like Zinn's latest post has pushed me towards putting Deku on this list.

Also I'd like to revisit Jinjo, specifically with regard to their connections to Pikochu, though I don't think I'll be comfortable lynching them today lest i find something particularly worrisome.

Mido's latest posts have weaned me off of scumreading her for the moment. Feenie as well. Ex and RC are townreads.

Am I missing anyone? I talk about Pika and Space earlier in this post, but I guess I'll elaborate on them a bit? Both are below the four players listed directly above, maybe with Jinjo even above Pika as well.

Can you explain this a bit more?
Explain what? Other people's posts? I'm just saying I agree with what others said about how RC could've kept quiet and let the tie go through, which makes RC look more like Town.
And by this, are you implying that HD and Mido look townier because Piko townread them? Or are you implying that by Piko townreading HD and Mido, they can be painted as scum because a confirmed scum townread them?
The latter, if a Mafia says "At least one of these two look Town to me" can be interpreted as "At least one of these two is Mafia"
It's just speculation though, he could've been saying that to make himself trusted in the eyes of HD & Mido who could both be Town.

What I meant was, he never contradicted himself in the posts he explained his role in and brought it up Night 1 I think it was.
Reasoning for this?
Because dead player posts shouldn't affect the game, it's just bad sportsmanship to leave hints and clues in your final posts and have others read into them. So it's best to just not let them affect the game at all.
Exactly why I brought it up, otherwise I wouldn't of thought much of it, but it sure did stand out to me.

Their role isn't guaranteed to kill, but alternatively Roleblock. They were a lot more open later, after the Cop died.
Because he knew he'd look scummy because he specifically brought up the Cop and then the Cop died, I assume Mafia just got lucky and Pika didn't want to be suspected and stopped beating around the bush.
Exactly - though there is also the roleblock part of his role involved.
Good point, half ascetic, half PGO, but again it doesn't seem too far fetched of a unique role.
I don't think you are usually informed if the Doctor protection actually successfully protected somebody.

I think he was trying to get brownie points from us by calling us Town.
Probably varies on the host maybe, I know I personally use the "You were attacked in the night" thing if a kill would've otherwise happened, but it can also vary on the game, so it's hard to speculate I guess.
And that's another good point, easy to paint yourself as Town when you say actual Town look Towny.

Why do you think there’s a spy?

I don't there's a Spy, it's a joke based on how it's rarer than Tracker and Watcher, which are rarer than Cop.

....A lot more than half the game.

Maybe by post count, but what did she do with more posts in this game compared to other players? How many players did she question or pursue throughout the game, what reads has she shared from her deductions (if any) on these comments? A common tactic I've used in my Championship game is to ask Town players questions but then not really do anything with their answers, and I did just that by providing no reads on them throughout the game and only provided them when asked.

Huh? What does FinalArcadia flipping Town have anything to do with me using her as an example that also fits Feenie's reasoning on TheCapsFan?

The post you quoted is feenie talking about the piko wagon, yet you’re referencing the pika wagon.

oh damn you're right lol...

Feenie voted Fatima a few posts after, so I guess that's her answer.

Vote: DekuNut

ZinnLav and DekuNut are my strongest scum reads and DekuNut already has a vote and I'll hop on this. Pikochu voting DekuNut two times looks like big time distancing to me. Also, on day 2 when DekuNut said he would catch up was around 3pm my time and 8 hours later when I come back which was around 11 pm I saw DekuNut online doing what? and he never comes back on day 2.

Explain what? Other people's posts? I'm just saying I agree with what others said about how RC could've kept quiet and let the tie go through, which makes RC look more like Town.

Oh, that makes sense. I forgot that happened yesterday, my bad. Thought it was weird you mentioned RC telling you to do something, but it was really just in-thread about the votes. I would agree with your assessment here.

The latter, if a Mafia says "At least one of these two look Town to me" can be interpreted as "At least one of these two is Mafia"
It's just speculation though, he could've been saying that to make himself trusted in the eyes of HD & Mido who could both be Town.

Or HD could be mafia :lapras:

ZinnLav and DekuNut are my strongest scum reads and DekuNut already has a vote and I'll hop on this. Pikochu voting DekuNut two times looks like big time distancing to me. Also, on day 2 when DekuNut said he would catch up was around 3pm my time and 8 hours later when I come back which was around 11 pm I saw DekuNut online doing what? and he never comes back on day 2.

Do you think that both ZinnLav and DekuNut could be scum?

Doing absolutely nothing. I probably still had the tab open from my post 8 hours earlier, telling myself I was going to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom