• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Since you said you are caught up, you said earlier you were not sure who you would vote at this stage saying maybe you would vote ExLight, Fatima, or Space. ExLight was one of the players who voted Pikochu breaking the tie in votes and why do you have him as a suspect?

You've been really quick to vote and unvote. I'm suspicious of how quickly you voted Fatima, since it seems like an attempt to get an easy lynch.
That's just silly reasoning, Fatima is clearly acting strange, putting a vote on there didn't achieve anything at all, why waste the time on an anti-town possible Town when we could go after someone who's actually Mafia
Since you said you are caught up, you said earlier you were not sure who you would vote at this stage saying maybe you would vote ExLight, Fatima, or Space. ExLight was one of the players who voted Pikochu breaking the tie in votes and why do you have him as a suspect?
You would say everyone who votes for Mafia is always Town? That's naive, with the number of players in the game, there are reasonable chances there could've been a Mafia on Piko, I'm not saying It's Ex though, like I said, most of these people are null reads for me, I'd rather vote someone null than someone who looks too scummy or too towny, since Town acting scummy happens all the time.
Part of me is wondering if Fatima is worth pursuing at this point, almost seems like they are too scummy to be scum.
Exactly what I mean.

You would say everyone who votes for Mafia is always Town? That's naive, with the number of players in the game, there are reasonable chances there could've been a Mafia on Piko, I'm not saying It's Ex though, like I said, most of these people are null reads for me, I'd rather vote someone null than someone who looks too scummy or too towny, since Town acting scummy happens all the time.

From what I remember it was 4 votes on Pika and 4 votes on Pikochu. ExLight was the 5th vote on Pikochu breaking the tie and I find this hard to imagine mafia would vote a scum buddy like that breaking the tie and it would have made much more sense if a scum buddy would vote the counter wagon and not their own scum buddy making it get lynched. If there was mafia on the Pikochu wagon, it would be one of the first two voters with already a wagon happening on another player or it would be a player who sheeps on the wagon with no explanation.

Why do you think Jinjo is scum and what is the meta behind your concern about Feenie town reading you?

Changed my reason on Jinjo before, and there's no meta to it about Feenie. I just don't know how I feel about Feenie using meta to townread me.

What are your thoughts on Feenie's vote for Fatima and what are your thoughts on these questions I had about your reads?

Feenie provided reasoning and didn't impulsively vote/unvote like Zinnlav did.

According to him claiming exempts him from putting forth effort.

yeah, I didn't think he started a wagon or anything (though, not that starting one means everything)

Part of me is wondering if Fatima is worth pursuing at this point, almost seems like they are too scummy to be scum.

A bit confused. You're wondering if he's worth pursuing, but think he's too scummy to be scum?

That's just silly reasoning, Fatima is clearly acting strange, putting a vote on there didn't achieve anything at all, why waste the time on an anti-town possible Town when we could go after someone who's actually Mafia

no, I understand why you did it. It's just the quick voting & unvoting which makes it strange to me.

A bit confused. You're wondering if he's worth pursuing, but think he's too scummy to be scum?

Have you never heard of that saying? It's when a player is drawing too much attention to themselves or acting too suspicious to the point where they are either just town playing poorly or they're jester.

Are you trying to subtly sus me out?

Have you never heard of that saying? It's when a player is drawing too much attention to themselves or acting too suspicious to the point where they are either just town playing poorly or they're jester.

That's not what I was asking. I'm asking why you said it might be worth pursuing Fatima at this point but think he's too scum to be scum?

I'm not trying to do anything, it's a simple question.

Vote: DekuNut
@DekuNut

ExLight
Luminarrry
Rainbow Cloud

Pika_pika42
Midorikawa

Jinjo
Tood
HumanDawn
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
TheCapsFan

ZinnLav
Space
DekuNut

The rainbow list I promised earlier

now let me catch up with some stuff

wholeheartedly AGREE. Furthermore it's not like Space isn't acting on their suspicions, what with voting on Pikapika throughout the day.

I never said she isn't acting on who she says she finds suspicious, but that she hasn't really provided reads on other players throughout the days and all of them happened to be joining wagons. Even now, she has voted Pika_Pika42 again. Space's only other vote this whole game has been on Jinjo who was also a building wagon.

Speaking of which, [VOTE]: HumanDawn

I believe one of you and Pikapika is scum, and for now, even though I still think their actions are suspicious, and that they haven't contributed much to the game, I am willing to entertain the possibility that Pikapika is town and pursue suspicion of you more.

And then when I flip Town, you'll go after Pika_Pika42... Oh joy...

If he's scum I actually wouldn't feel too bad about defending him because I still ended up helping get scum lynched the same day.

I think that the Pikochu wagon had at least one scum on it and I think you are most likely to be it. I can see scum!you feeling comfortable bussing a fellow scum that is less active, and I can see you doing it for town cred. Outside of that, your reads list has me concerned given that it seems to be solely based on the results of yesterday's vote and that's worrisome.

I've done it in my Championship game, yeah, but that's because they are the best players of their respective homesite. Mafia me has no motivation to heavily defend one Town member (and you already put me and Pika_Pika42 as one being Mafia) to then get early Town cred I didn't need at that point. The only reason I voted Colin first in my championship game early on was with the hopes they would not be lynched, because votes change throughout the game at a fast pace. I even said it in the Mafia chat around the time I voted them. My vote still went back to Colin considering the state of the situation, and he wouldn't have been lynched if Pilica didn't claim JOAT.

My reads aren't based on the results of yesterday's votes. Can you point out where I implied or said that? I already Town read Exlight, FA & Rainbow Cloud before the lynch happened, and I think I only really upped Fatima for him tying the votes. Midorikawa and Feenie, who both voted Pika_Pika42, aren't even that low in the reads list. It should only take a minute to reason out that the reads list isn't based solely yesterday's votes.

This post also pings me a TON in hindsight:

In this post you equate your presence on the Piko wagon as equal to FA's. This is absurdly untrue, as FA had a specific meta reasoning for being on the wagon, which, despite her only talking about it after the fact, I believe may have also helped her solve Pikochu during the day.

I just checked back on FinalArcadia's vote on Piko, and this is the reason she provided that I was thinking of when I wrote that post:

I feel more confident in a Pikochu lynch flipping scum than I do Pika_pika and would rather try to push that. And Piko's really giving a minimal amount of interaction in this thread, like he's swimming on the surface of the game rather than diving into real scumhunting. Basically, I agree with Rainbow Cloud and Human's reasons for their votes here, that Pikochu is doing very little that we can get information from and that may be on purpose.

UNVOTE: Tood

VOTE: Pikochu

I think it's a stretch for her to already be thinking far ahead of Pikochu being scum with DekuNut when Pikochu hasn't been confirmed as Mafia yet.

Other people I think I'd be okay with lynching today are Fatima, Tood, I think I'll toss Zinn/Deku in that list too depending on whichever one impresses me the least over the course of the day. I started the night thinking it was going to be Zinn because of Piko voting Deku twice, but FA's meta read + the fact i actually kinda like Zinn's latest post has pushed me towards putting Deku on this list.

I'm liking Zinn's posts too. Her posts feel like her natural self so far.

Also I'd like to revisit Jinjo, specifically with regard to their connections to Pikochu, though I don't think I'll be comfortable lynching them today lest i find something particularly worrisome.

Pikochu? What does Jinjo and Pikochu have going on together?

So then he's probably either actually telling the truth or he's a Cult Leader.

Fuck I wish FA was still alive so she could answer if a Cult would make sense in the context of the Archie Sonic comics. Anyone else familiar

"If he's not Survivor, he's Cult Leader"

???

Do you know something we don't? We can worry about a Cult Leader when somebody culted flips or a role that counteracts it is claimed in the game, which so far hasn't been despite the Independent claim. I would think a Town member with an anti-Cult role would have already claimed it or tried pushing for Tood's lynch immediately.

I was waiting for that, I will see if anything you've quoted me on is worth responding to and respond to it before you get back. I want to cut down on the quantity of big huge posts between us as most of the game seems to think it's mush and is probably distracting town from scumhunting.

You want to cut the mush between us... by voting me?? If you're voting me because you think I'm worth pursuing with the thought I'm scum, then how is it "probably distracting Town from scumhunting"? You're going against your scum read for crying out loud!! How is that distracting the Town from scumhunting, wouldn't that mean you're saying I'm Town if you're Town because our posts are distracting???

Stuff like this is why it’s making it harder for me to trust you.

Vote: Pika_pika42

what's the chance of two pikachu names being scum? not sure, but I still feel this strongly.

Can you go over their posts a bit and build up a case on them? Do you think their claim is real?

Midorikawa - town, has made valid points and I believe, not tunneling while trying to get scum. Also I agree with a lot of what she's said, particularly about Tood.

Mido put Pika_Pika42 as either Mafia or Indep. How is that not tunneling?

People play differently, so don't bring up how you play? if DekuNut can get away with reasons (like for why he hasn't been posting) then so can I. personal problems are not making me think clearly so forgive me for not being as focused this game. That's all I can say.

People do play differently, and if I suspected people for doing just that, I'd be voting everybody. My point is to compare it to my own scum play.

*sigh*

I've been thinking in the back of my head that the reason Feenie has been Townreading you is that because she's your twin sister, she may know about any external reasons that might be affecting your play. Considering she is Town reading you, I'm finding it hard to go with this vote because as much as I can say how I would think you'd act as Mafia, me claiming I know you better and scum reading you while your twin sister of all people is advocating your innocence is enough for me to back off, especially with you claiming personal reasons related to health she can deny. You could still both be scum of course but I'm thinking Feenie is Town so I’m willing to trust her judgement.

UNVOTE: Space

I hope you feel better soon!!

I don’t like this. It completely ignores the possibility of it just being town vs town. And also ignores me vs pika. Please explain how we would be mafia together.

Where did TheCapsFan say that you and Pika can be Mafia together?

You have been which is why this is the last time I’ll respond to you becaise it’s pointless and you’re not listening.

Well, maybe I'd be able to listen if you could tell me how Miss "Pika can only be Mafia or Indep" :p, but you're not getting to that so that easies me about today.

What do you think about Space focusing only on Pika_Pika42? Can't that be seen as tunneling?

By claiming my entire role, I have already contributed more than whatever she has done till now.

Um, no, no...

We know your claim compared to her info-wise.

Your now linking HD with Pika in an either or situation, I will give there is more of an interaction between these two that myself and Pika with HD's strong defence of Pika and Pika seemingly following HD's lead in the game but I'm not liking that again this is being seen as an absolute. You were almost certain that Pika was scum and the two of us couldn't both be town but your now saying that's a possibility?

It's because if he lynches me and I flip Town, then I wouldn't be there to argue for Pika_Pika42 anymore. He's willing to entertain the thought that Pika_Pika42 is Town knowing full well I thoroughly defended him throughout Day 2. Wariness be damned. Just say whatever you want and hope it sticks.

I can see it as a self-defense vote in case I get back to him later in the Day - so he can twist it saying I am OMGUSing him despite putting him in the lower end of my reads, but he'll never admit that and probably support himself over something untrue again.

I'm going to say this straight - is me trusting Pika_Pika42 "somewhat" bastard claim in a "somewhat" bastard game and giving it the benefit of the doubt and defending terrible? Does he seriously expect me to let a Town read be voted and lynched without putting up a worthy fight? One of the reasons I'm townreading ExLight is because I've noticed he's more erratic and hostile as Mafia (or when he's hiding something like in Hollywood Mafia) - and in this game I'm seeing him being more considerate and not being too grand in his callouts, like there's a level of wariness I see coming from Town in their reads and how they handle the game which also perfectly mimics his Night 2 play in Seraph At The End Mafia. With TheCapsFan, I'm seeing more of his erratic play in not being as considerate or wary of his own claims, like when he voted Pika_Pika42 the first time in Day 2 that he baited the Cop to check him (when there was only one kill, so odds are it was a Nightkill choice and a likely coincidence). I also don't feel like there's a natural progression to his reads at all. He will say one point, then say another while completely discarding the previous point without explaining his thought process from Point A to Point B. Though there are some with admittedly satisfying explanations, the rest just doesn’t add up.

VOTE: TheCapsFan

If this is how TheCapsFan plays as Town, then he's playing a really bad Town game, but I don't think TheCapsFan is a bad Town player… at least I hope he isn’t.

actually swap fatima and caps' position and put fatima as the same shade as zinn

Not sure why it'd be a ridiculous fakeclaim. It's impossible to prove, unless you get lynched.
aren't most of the uncountered claims like this though
specially after potentially losing all of our investigative roles

Yeah, it sounds really strange at first glance, but I think he was questioning the validity of the wagon on Pika.
and voted Pika not long after? lmfao

players like HD and TheCapsFan have also called her out for it
wasn't it HD who made a post defending her and didn't Caps like it

feels like total jester behaviour but that wouldn't go along with their claim of being a important role which Town wouldn't like to lose, if they were jester, they could have easily gotten lynched on D1 instead of claiming that. So I really don't understand.
Why would they claim to have an important role D1 if they were Jester
I feel like if it's something among these lines it's Unjester trying to get shot by Vigilante or Mafia, which would explain both the scummy behavior and the unpressured powerclaim

This sounds like classic Exnoia umu
Still kinda defending myself but I would I vote Piko if I were scum tho? If he popped at EoD and wanted to lynch Pika instead he wouldn't be able to since he'd be able to only tie at best. Although I guess Mido removing her vote from Pika is what really guaranteed Piko's death so me tiebreaking isn't exactly the holy fuck that was towny move though, but still.

as for my hot stance on fatima
I thought they were softing something with the iPad thing but I guess they weren't

honestly, yall putting too much credit on them tying the votes
I don't think they've been keeping up with the game other than sporadically posting just to not get modkilled

them posting a "readslist" with DawningWinds still in it proves they really haven't been paying attention to the thread and I can see them messing up and accidentally helping to kill their scumbud with a wagon they thought it was safe to jump for distancing

that being said I'm starting to think the possibility of Fatima being either Unjester or Mafia deserves more attention

I'm in a bad mood today so I'll prolly go back to bed soon after studying a bit here

poking around Jinjo's wagon on D2 might be good to see some interactions
depending on our interpretation on whether she's town or scum we can probably get some useful info from it

if you're all worried about a cult leader, which is a fine claim since it's bastard, I'm fine with lynching tood tho but I'd rather find mafia instead
iirc I think someone also mentioned arsonist but that's kinda silly because otherwise someone would've claimed to have been doused right at the start of D2 or D3

if you're all worried about a cult leader, which is a fine claim since it's bastard, I'm fine with lynching tood tho but I'd rather find mafia instead
iirc I think someone also mentioned arsonist but that's kinda silly because otherwise someone would've claimed to have been doused right at the start of D2 or D3
if there's a cult we can just let them cultify all of us and be happy lmao
that's how I won my first and last game that had a real cult at least tho

Back
Top Bottom