• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

I never used it on those nights

But if you said your role was so important, wouldn’t its importance have no point if you never ended up using it? Can’t you use it as many times as you want?

—-

Part of me hopes Fatima is lying and we didn’t have two nights without doctor protection. I think this is a dream game for scum in terms of PRs...

No doc should counterclaim though because Fatima hasn’t fully claimed, but I’m uneasy in just letting it be.

But if you said your role was so important, wouldn’t its importance have no point if you never ended up using it? Can’t you use it as many times as you want?

—-

Part of me hopes Fatima is lying and we didn’t have two nights without doctor protection. I think this is a dream game for scum in terms of PRs...

No doc should counterclaim though because Fatima hasn’t fully claimed, but I’m uneasy in just letting it be.
What do you mean? Do you think they’re lying?

What do you mean? Do you think they’re lying?

They could be lying but we're not clear on what his actual claim is.

If a Doctor thinks Fatima is claiming Doctor, and Fatima's claim is Bodyguard and it's somehow legit, then we get a mislynched Townie and the Doc claim outed.

Now tht we’ve outed a protection time for mafia to kill, and established that he has no actual evidence for his claims, can we discuss who to lynch that won’t just be a waste of phase?

Are you up for ZinnLav? She went from saying that DekuNut is being towny using his town strategy by lurking (it's his meta, not a strategy anyway), to then saying he might not be posting because he's busy with midterms (so it's because he's busy, not lurking as a town strategy?) to then voting him until she hears more from him. Could be she didn't have any other players to stick a vote on and went for DekuNut because he would be easier and she wouldn't be without a vote.

I think DekuNut still has a decent chance of being scum though. If the game was too active for him he could have subbed a long while ago if he wasn't able to catch up.

You are 50% right on one and 50% wrong on the other

On one or the other what?

DekuNut and ZinnLav look like scum buddies to me. ZinnLav said they don't think DekuNut is scum earlier and when DekuNut had 4 votes on him, ZinnLav places a 5th vote on DekuNut and this to me looked like a bus.

Last I checked DekuNut currently has 3 votes. Either I can leave my vote on DekuNut or I can switch to ZinnLav and they will have 2 votes.

I'm for going for Zinn, there's Dawning's late vote for Pika day 1, Zinn's tying of the votes late day 2, her possible opportunistic vote on Fatima as well as her backtracking on Deku.

Vote: ZinnLav

“Rainbow Cloud will probably agree with me on this.” - me a minute after i brought up lynching ZinnLav to Mido, :M

Either we are mindmelding too beautifully this game because of how good we are, or I’m being incredibly buddied up.

Can't specify why, exactly?

basically make what you will of it.

but yeah I'm suspicious of Zinnlav and I feel more comfortable voting them than Fatima. I also think voting them would give more information.

Vote: Zinnlav

“Rainbow Cloud will probably agree with me on this.” - me a minute after i brought up lynching ZinnLav to Mido, :M

Either we are mindmelding too beautifully this game because of how good we are, or I’m being incredibly buddied up.
I know I'll get accused of sheeping by voting Zinn but if you look back at my vote for Space I gave my thoughts on Zinn there too as well as previously raising suspicions about her slot. I don't think anyone is paying attention to any reads I've previously given though, it's easier to just say I've not contributed anything.

Are you up for ZinnLav? She went from saying that DekuNut is being towny using his town strategy by lurking (it's his meta, not a strategy anyway), to then saying he might not be posting because he's busy with midterms (so it's because he's busy, not lurking as a town strategy?) to then voting him until she hears more from him. Could be she didn't have any other players to stick a vote on and went for DekuNut because he would be easier and she wouldn't be without a vote.

I think DekuNut still has a decent chance of being scum though. If the game was too active for him he could have subbed a long while ago if he wasn't able to catch up.

On one or the other what?
Well I did say o was scumreading her. I think if she’s mafia then deku definitely is, which sucks for his sub. If she’s town then it’ll be worth giving his sub a chance.

unvote: tood
Vote: Zinnlav

Back
Top Bottom