• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Damn he really was a vanilla survivor, sorry man.

Paranoia does this sort of thing and let's be fair, vanilla survivor these days are rare, I guess Lone was banking on that. Toying with us like puppets :confused:

It’s not Lone_Garurumon’s fault or just yours - I wouldn’t blame you as much after how little Tood ended up contributing. If he paid more attention he would have made a no lynch if he voted DekuNut instead.

Also we must keep in mind that Mafia has a chance of knowing one of our roles, but they might've killed FA last night because they found they were the Tracker/Watcher on N1
We lynched the mafia rolecop day 2 so they should have only been able to use that once, outside of those who claimed they they hopefully won't know any more roles.

just woke up
I really didn’t expect a tood lynch rip kiddo :confused:

apparently a shitton happened since I last checked
I’ll catch up with the thread after my calc finals but it seems like Zinn is claiming JOAT

Oh well, couldn't have stopped it since I woke up like 2 minutes before EoD anyway and couldn't check votecount.

Too bad for me, I guess.

feels like your vote is just tunneling here tbh

you are right to be doubtful but i kinda don’t like how you kept your vote this entire phase
What was the relevance of quoting Rainbow Cloud and also how is it tunneling? Are both these remarks in response to me?

What was the relevance of quoting Rainbow Cloud and also how is it tunneling? Are both these remarks in response to me?

On mobile at work

misquote

How is it not tbh

His claim is either bodyguard or doc and you think it is ok risking to keep on with It

yea they were

His whole playstyle last day phase was weird and completely different from how he was playing before, and it only switched after I voted him.

That's assuming I believe the claim. Which I don't - if I did, I would have taken my vote off of him.

so if somebody claimed cop you would not be paranoid and keep your vote on them?

Oh well, couldn't have stopped it since I woke up like 2 minutes before EoD anyway and couldn't check votecount.

Too bad for me, I guess.

You could have if you voted DekuNut when I pinged you ;)

seriously? this is straight up anti-town play
Doubting that someone is telling the truth about their role because they've been playing oddly?? I'm not just doubting him without reasons, and you have to understand from my point of view that it's REALLY weird for him to start claiming I'm mafia right after I decide to place a vote on him - then saying that I'm either framer or godfather with absolutely no evidence of any of that and then a sudden claim of some type of protective role (and not even confirmation of that, either).

as someone who has won a game as scum by claiming cop when there wasn’t one I can say that I kinda see where the must-not-believe-every-single-claim mentality is coming from
Agreed, as someone who also won as scum by claiming to be a backup cop in a game.

and honestly it’s pretty clear they’re not a doctor if they didn’t heal anyone on the other two nights

I’m honestly baffled some people are townreading him because if anything the vague claim only makes it more iffy to me

btw just saying but in restrospect and considering all claims I feel like we might not have a doctor in this setup because then town would have a few too many protective roles maybe

as someone who has won a game as scum by claiming cop when there wasn’t one I can say that I kinda see where the must-not-believe-every-single-claim mentality is coming from

the thing is, in my championship game, when pilica outed she was a joat, she managed to get most of the votes on her (only vote that didn’t leave was because it was too late) and then scum was lynched for it. Sure, it was host confirmed to be in the game, but i expect Feenie to be more wary instead of tunneling so hard

Back
Top Bottom