• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Doubting that someone is telling the truth about their role because they've been playing oddly?? I'm not just doubting him without reasons, and you have to understand from my point of view that it's REALLY weird for him to start claiming I'm mafia right after I decide to place a vote on him - then saying that I'm either framer or godfather with absolutely no evidence of any of that and then a sudden claim of some type of protective role (and not even confirmation of that, either).

Pilica was playing oddly too - and it was all actually a strategy to get scum to not think she was the JOAT. When she outed it, I didn’t even believe her.

Agreed, as someone who also won as scum by claiming to be a backup cop in a game.

Back up cops are not the same as the main roles in every game, lets not pretend they are please.

and honestly it’s pretty clear they’re not a doctor if they didn’t heal anyone on the other two nights

I’m honestly baffled some people are townreading him because if anything the vague claim only makes it more iffy to me

btw just saying but in restrospect and considering all claims I feel like we might not have a doctor in this setup because then town would have a few too many protective roles maybe

I have been in games with Town members that unfortunately did not end up using them anyway.

I actually agree with your retrospect - but Feenie isn’t pulling this stuff up to justify herself staying on Fatima.

Fatima softed it very early on anyway, he’s getting really lucky if the game just so happened to have no doctor and a bunch of protection roles.

didn’t you do exactly what you’re judging feenie for then? :confused:

I was Mafia who thought she was a Town Villager baiting a Mafia Nightkill though. The fact we were just close to getting a townie lynched, and they happened to be JOAT, and ended up failing with a scum lynch in the end was a hard pill to swallow for me. Town have done it before.

In this scenario, if Fatima is lying Mafia, and there’s an actual Doctor, then he is pretty much guaranteeing his lynch later down the line.

Is Luminary still your top town read because of her soft?

In this scenario, if Fatima is lying Mafia, and there’s an actual Doctor, then he is pretty much guaranteeing his lynch later down the line.

Is Luminary still your top town read because of her soft?
lmao then the doctor outs themselves and they claim bodyguard

and yea I think so
@Feenie you softed your night target during D1 right

lmao then the doctor outs themselves and they claim bodyguard

and yea I think so
@Feenie you softed your night target during D1 right

If they claim bodyguard I wouldn’t have a problem with getting them lynched.

Still don't get why you're scum reading me so heavily. I've explained why. Day One, Deku was playing about as usual as he does, added with the reason that he was busy. By Day 3, after he said he was done with exams and would be less busy, and still didn't post and it made him look scummy.
Now with him asking for a sub, it doesn't say anything about his alignment either way.

Far as I can tell I look scummy because I didn't want to vote for someone that was inactive, because as Deku said, he was doing exams, it was only until about a day or two after he said he was done with exams and still hadn't posted that I figured he wasn't posting still so people wouldn't focus on him and get Town lynched. Now that he's asked for a sub, it's more clear he just doesn't have time to play Mafia.
What's wrong with that?

We can and then if he flips indep we might have Fatima or ZinnLav to successfully protect someone and we’d have lost nothing and got more info instead. Part of me feels like it would be a waste and that Dekunut still has a decent chance of being scum even if he is subbing out now.

DekuNut has to be scum. Even if he said he is busy that doesn't mean he is town. Pikochu's vote on DekuNut looked like big time distancing and the fact that this slot keeps getting away and some of the players have been avoiding on voting him gives it away.

Day phase ends at 2:30 am when I am asleep at that time and I will not be around.

DekuNut has to be scum. Even if he said he is busy that doesn't mean he is town. Pikochu's vote on DekuNut looked like big time distancing and the fact that this slot keeps getting away and some of the players have been avoiding on voting him gives it away.
And what if it had been you that Piko voted? And who really avoided the deku wagon? Everyone was ready for that wagon up until the sub out.

Save for Zinn who it’s doubtful is lying because if you look at the actions they make sense.Unless you’re going to say you had an active action night 2

And what if it had been you that Piko voted? And who really avoided the deku wagon? Everyone was ready for that wagon up until the sub out.

Save for Zinn who it’s doubtful is lying because if you look at the actions they make sense.Unless you’re going to say you had an active action night 2

In that scenario, if Jinjo was also inactive, then it still would be pretty eyebrow raising.

ZinnLav had suspicions from you and Jinjo, so for her to try to Town clear you as scum would be pretty :// but it had to be preplanned a lot beforehand considering her comments.

Back
Top Bottom