• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

TheCapsFan's claim is interesting, specifically that he can be lynched without the bomb going off.... that actually might go with Pika_pika42's since Pika's goes off at night just? I can see where the two can coexist.

just realized i misunderstood TheCapsFan claim. both go off at night. huh.

TheCapsFan's claim is interesting, specifically that he can be lynched without the bomb going off.... that actually might go with Pika_pika42's since Pika's goes off at night just? I can see where the two can coexist.

So...all of a sudden because both claims can "coexist" Pikapika is town? After you tunnelled them the past two days?

Also, they...both only go off at night? So why would they be able to coexist then?

I will answer to some stuff later but what do you guys think about shortening the day phase to 48 hours instead? I wouldn’t mind, I feel like the game would just drag now that most people seem to have narrowed down their own suspects.

I will answer to some stuff later but what do you guys think about shortening the day phase to 48 hours instead? I wouldn’t mind, I feel like the game would just drag now that most people seem to have narrowed down their own suspects.
Currently no. Maybe as it narrows down more but right now I like the 72 hour phases. Activity level is high and I’m hoping we get some more from the subs.

Also it actually gives me time to post becausework is random so I never know how much time I’ll have in a phase.

Do you still townread me?
I like your posts, I think that they're well thought out for the most part and you've definitely been actively progressing the game. But the claim is a bit weird, especially the more I'm thinking about it. So, if I'm understanding the role right, then you're a bomb that only goes off at night? So, if you get lynched then the bomb triggers the following night? In that case, who is it hitting? Is it random, I assume? Just needing some clarification here.

I like your posts, I think that they're well thought out for the most part and you've definitely been actively progressing the game. But the claim is a bit weird, especially the more I'm thinking about it. So, if I'm understanding the role right, then you're a bomb that only goes off at night? So, if you get lynched then the bomb triggers the following night? In that case, who is it hitting? Is it random, I assume? Just needing some clarification here.

It's just a regular bomb. It goes off if I am nightkilled and kills the person who targets me. If I am lynched no one gets killed.

I feel like you know what a regular bomb does...

I think you’re mixing caps and RCs roles there.

It's just a regular bomb. It goes off if I am nightkilled and kills the person who targets me. If I am lynched no one gets killed.

I feel like you know what a regular bomb does...
Lmao I must've been getting mixed up. Nevermind, it's not weird.
Midorikawa said:
I think you’re mixing caps and RCs roles there.
Whew boy. I sure did and ended up making things more complicated for myself. o_O

1) It’s possible. Maybe most scum is somewhere in TheCapsFan/Snowy/Space/Fatima. I think there’s probably 4 of ‘em considering the setup so there must be 3 left and 2 at best. Whenever I look back at Rainbow Cloud, Pika and ExLight I’m just failing to see scum in them. Same goes for Mido and Jinjo even without the claimed investigations from ZinnLav. Wouldn’t be shocked if I’m wrong about one of them, but I can’t tell which. Maybe Mido as a godfather who didn’t want heat on DekuNut and Space is her partner, but I just don’t see that.

2) Would rather have a chance at lynching Mafia rather than a likely Independent so that’s why I stuck to my vote.

This is what I was thinking earlier. There was a tied wagon on DekuNut and ZinnLav at some point. Space voting ZinnLav instead of DekuNut caught my eye since I remember Space said ZinnLav's posts were fine earlier and she put DekuNut as a lurker scum on her reads. I can see DekuNut and Space as scum buddies and I would throw Feenie or Mido on there.

Wow, ninja. @Space what do you think now, then?

that was some timing. It makes me just as suspicious of Pika as I was before.

This is what I was thinking earlier. There was a tied wagon on DekuNut and ZinnLav at some point. Space voting ZinnLav instead of DekuNut caught my eye since I remember Space said ZinnLav's posts were fine earlier and she put DekuNut as a lurker scum on her reads. I can see DekuNut and Space as scum buddies and I would throw Feenie or Mido on there.

when did I say Zinnlav was fine

when did I say Zinnlav was fine

Can't remember what it was you said exactly on ZinnLav but I do remember you were not suspicious of him. Isoing you right now and on #723 you said you were getting a town feeling from ZinnLav.

Can't remember what it was you said exactly on ZinnLav but I do remember you were not suspicious of him. Isoing you right now and on #723 you said you were getting a town feeling from ZinnLav.

that was before & just recently I commented that I found it suspicious how Zinnlav was quick to vote, then unvote, then vote

Pretty much everyone has been avoiding on voting DekuNut except for me and ExLight. It looks like HD voted DekuNut when it was close to the deadline scramble. You, Caps, and ZinnLav also voted DekuNut and then you guys unvote him. If Pikochu voted me that would have also made me look bad since it would look like there's alot of distancing going on.
I wouldn't mind going for Deku/Snowy on D4, I'm not really unsure about anyone else except them. Would love to hear from Snowy though,

Day 4: Just His Luck
Day 4: Just His Luck

Sonic and Scourge continued their battle, streaking around the park. Sonic planted a kick in Scourge’s ribs when they clashed, sending him flying into a tree. As he charged for a final knockout blow, he caught a glint of light from up above and abruptly reversed direction. Dazed, Scourge raised his head, his eyes widening as he saw what Sonic had.

“SON OF A-” Scourge scrambled to his feet. Both hedgehogs weaved in and out as explosions tore through the ground around them. The explosions stopped, and Scourge looked up at the Death Egg and shouted. “HEY SNIVELY! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE LAUNCHING THOSE THINGS! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!”

“Snively?” Sonic wondered, tilting his head quizzically. However, his thoughts were interrupted by a booming voice from the Death Egg.

“YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DOWN IN THAT CITY, AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WRETCHED FOOLS WHO ASSISTED MY HORRIBLE NEPHEW!”

“Ohhhh… That’s not Snively.” Scourge realised. “AW CRAP!” He shouted as another barrage of missiles erupted from the Death Egg.

***​

Meanwhile, at the battlefield with Amy and what remained of Team Freedom, Larry, Shard, and Silver were assisting from hiding. Silver held a group of Egg Swats in place as Shard fired his blaster through them. Larry, meanwhile snuck between the feet of the robots, cutting into their feet and legs with the claws on his wrists as they fell and tripped over themselves thanks to his luck field. It was at this point that Dr. Eggman made his announcement and launched his barrage of missiles. Larry ducked and flailed around as explosions rocked him from all sides, before bumping into somebody with his back. Slowly turning around, Larry locked eyes with a white-furred echidna standing below a ceiling of warp rings catching various missiles and depositing them who-knows-where.

“Hello there.” Finitevus grinned devilishly. “And who might you be?”

“J-Jack! Ace!” Larry called.

“Oh, and who’s that? Calling your frien-” He was cut off with a wince as Larry flailed around and nicked his side with his claws. “INSOLENT LITTLE!” Finitevus pushed Larry through a warp ring which deposited him a few metres away. A series of warp rings surrounded Larry as a flurry of punches and kicks assaulted him. Finitevus then opened another warp ring to catch a missile, with the other end of the ring opening right next to Larry. Finitevus was then inpacted by an Egg Swat flying through the air, sending him flying backwards. This threw of his aim, causing the missile to explode on the side of the warp ring. Half of the explosion was caught by the ring and burst right next to Larry, sending him soaring through the air. He was caught in midair by Shard, who came to rest on the ground, cradling the considerably charred Larry.

“Hey, Joker, you ok?” He asked. No response. “Joker? Hey, come on man.” Shard continued to attempt to rouse Larry, his voice becoming more frantic with every passing moment. “Larry! LARRY COME ON! WAKE UP!” He closed his eyes and gently laid Larry on the ground. He turned to face Finitevus – who was clawing his way out from under an Egg Swat – with mad fury in his eyes. “You. Are! DEAD!” He screamed, boosting towards Finitevus.

Rainbow Cloud has been killed. They were Larry Lynx, a Jinx aligned with the Freedom Fighters
Hi there Rainbow Cloud, you are Larry Lynx.

latest

To call you unlucky would be an understatement. A self-proclaimed “Super Jinx” Your mere presence is a curse of misfortune to both yourself and those around you. However, as discovered both by yourself and by Sonic, your bad luck can be effectively weaponised. By simply placing yourself near your enemies, your bad luck will rub off on them, causing them such mishaps as spontaneous malfunctions to their weaponry. With this knowledge, Director Harvey Who recruited you into the Secret Freedom Fighters as Agent Joker.

Due to this, you are a Jinx. If a player visits you during the night, then your immeasurable bad luck will cause their role to activate randomly without their control during the next night phase. This will only include the Mafia’s night kill if the same player is sent to perform the kill both nights, or if no kill is submitted the next night. You can also visit another player during any and all night phases to achieve the same effect by typing “Mess up <player>” into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end in 72 hours.
Countdown timer

In addition to the standard lynch votes, from this day onward, there shall be an additional vote to shorten the length of the day phase. If more than half of all living players have vote to end early by the 48 hour mark, then this and all later day phases shall be shortened to 48 hours in length. 6 votes are required to shorten the phase.
Simply vote for "Shorten" or "Do Not Shorten" in the same manner as you would a player (non-voting players are considered to have voted for no).

Additionally, a reminder that I am looking for a substitute for Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom