• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

hmm
if they targeted someone else with the kill and the bus swapped them that kinda messes whether or not a strongman is around but the odds are pretty low

it would explain why RC died despite us saying in thread it would mess the next mafia kill which they prolly wouldn’t want if bomb or PGO claim is legit

and uh, not sure, I have to reread the claims first
Today is Day 4. RC was killed night 3. Snowy claimed that was his night two action. So how does that explain RCs death?

Today is Day 4. RC was killed night 3. Snowy claimed that was his night two action. So how does that explain RCs death?
it doesn’t explain, but adds another scenario

mafia submits kill on player x, snowy has messed role (since he targeted deku on n2) and randomly swaps player x and rainbow
protection goes to player x and the mafia kill hits unprotected RC

if anyone I’d speculate the player x is most likely zinn because that’s who I’d’ve targeted as mafia since it’s likely they weren’t able to protect themselves

Looks like Snowy is mafia. He said DekuNut only used an action on night 2 and he didn't use an action on night 1 or on night 3. Hard to believe DekuNut would only use an action on night 2 when he didn't say much on day 2 and he had more posts on day 1.

if anyone I’d speculate the player x is most likely zinn because that’s who I’d’ve targeted as mafia since it’s likely they weren’t able to protect themselves
I doubt it. Zinn was an open joat with one shot left that mafia knew she was using. It makes no sense for them to target her over RC or basically anyone else.
Looks like Snowy is mafia. He said DekuNut only used an action on night 2 and he didn't use an action on night 1 or on night 3. Hard to believe DekuNut would only use an action on night 2 when he didn't say much on day 2 and he had more posts on day 1.
Agreed. Deku showed more activity on D1 and then was basically completely gone d2. Seems like an excuse.

vote: snowy

I feel like Light is trying to make us think that there was no strongman kill.

Vote: Snowy

Vote: Shorten Phase

I pretty much said earlier why he looks like mafia.

Back
Top Bottom